Characters that deserve more love ?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
uhhh... In what way? Any game? Parodies? A specific game?
And also define "deserve". I personally wouldn't mind more Durathror from Boktai but a) she's a fairly generic plant girl with little canon backstory and b) I'd wager 99% of people reading this just went "what the hell is a 'Boktai'?" so I can't really claim anything would be "deserved".

• Wow
Reactions: Meaning Less

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
And also define "deserve". I personally wouldn't mind more Durathror from Boktai but a) she's a fairly generic plant girl with little canon backstory and b) I'd wager 99% of people reading this just went "what the hell is a 'Boktai'?" so I can't really claim anything would be "deserved".
To be fair, they did ask "what do we think", making the question subjective to begin with. I may have been passive aggressive with my reply, but don't think we should dogpile on them lol.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
By deserve i meant to say characters from movies and other IP’s that have zero to no H-content that you’d gladly see made. Or made more off.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
By deserve i meant to say characters from movies and other IP’s that have zero to no H-content that you’d gladly see made. Or made more off.
Can we include characters from VNs and such or are we only talking about other mediums?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I've been waiting for this moment. All characters who I think are the best looking out of all the other female characters in each of their respective games but have little to no content. Even their general "screen time" is very diminished.

Tara from Chasing Sunsets - The best friend of one of the two LIs. She shows up in the beginning, has 1 scene. That's it. The story's written in a way that'd make it impossible for her to ever become an LI without completely shoehorning her in and wrecking the plot.

Karina from A Father's Sins - This VN is more story-oriented but there are still sex scenes. I just don't think there are any for this character. Pink-haired, Russian(?) who doesn't scream insults at you every 5 seconds. What more could you ask for?

Paeonia from Mad World - Hot, blonde ninja woman. Enough said. There's definitely potential for her to become an LI but not even that much screen time so far.

Tiffany from Taffy Tales - This game has just lopsidedly focused on a few characters for years even though they've got an athletic, redhead whose ass is built like a brick house to work with

The whole goddamn Irish, redhead family from Grandma's House - not into GILFs, this family of 5 is the only reason I even bother to download it for the gallery. You've got the mom, the kinky oldest daughter, and two twins.

Arianne from Elite Garden - it's unfair how attractive this character is compared to the rest of the characters. What's even more unfair is that she's the MC's sister and this isn't that kind of game where she's an LI.

Nadia and Jeanne from Hail Dicktator - They're introduced later on so time will hopefully make up for it but much better looking than the original set of characters.

Edit: Grace from Photo Hunt - Definitely not underrated but not a lot of content compared to the rest. Basically only play the game when there are updates for her.

There's more but I can't remember off the top of my head. Thank you for asking this question. I don't think most of the characters are "underrated" exactly since they're talked about a good amount by other people but they definitely don't have much content or even general presence in their respective games. I just wanted to vent a little lol.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Major .

There's so many possibilities with the Stargate franchise and universe. From a basic trainer to a survival game, passing by a RPG or Zombie-like rape apocalypse. Harem or NTR, there's nearly no limits to what can be done here.