cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

Overview:
In Japan there is this term "Charao" which means a Superficial Flirtatious Playboy. The protagonist, Takeshi Miyamae is senior high student living in Japan is a prime example of this. He always tries to hit on girls and often goes to "Goukons", a term for random dinner dates, where he can meet and talk to new girls each time. He loves women and has had sex with numerous partners to date. He's even gotten a girl pregnant!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-18
Release Date: 2020-08-18
Developer/Publisher: TripleSevenRPG
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6.15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cyanide_Farm Error Fix
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: -
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ypBqDbK.png sbHOS50.png ckozHMs.png 7jVNQN9.png lF10VXm.png NUAZjNq.png qTfr9TF.png 8oulCnf.png MZZUcmx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I was wondering why the dev team name sounded familiar and then remember I used to read a ton of manga you translated. Nice to see you're getting into creating things now. I'll have to check this out.
That's right, I'm from , we're not dead but there has been a change in our objectives.

Nov 14, 2017
is this netorare( mc's girl got stolen ) or netori ( mc steals other's girls ) ? Because NTR tag is for netorare and netori is just cheating.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
is this netorare( mc's girl got stolen ) or netori ( mc steals other's girls ) ? Because NTR tag is for netorare and netori is just cheating.
Judging by the description, it should be netori. Haven't given it a try though, so might involve some netorare.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Pretty bullshit to use preview images that are not from this version of the game if you ask me. In fact, there's a number of things here that seem pretty shady, including the massive game world that implies far more content than there actually is.

Not a great first step when the business model requires trust and appreciation on behalf of supporters, as well as a very skeptical and discerning eye when choosing who to support, given all the scammers and milkers.

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
our playboy protagonist likes NTR?! what a nice combination
so v0.1 ended when our protagonist received the enhancement? damn I thought I could still continue like sleeping back in the tent

Reactions: Sadfacer
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes