Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I forgot, Here's that video if anyone is having difficulty finding the event icons at night.

Also, for the hinting system, I have one in mind and might be able to implement it in future updates.
I'd rather you focus on the fundamentals such as recollection room and smoother transition between images. Also, during the date with that slutty girl can you make it so that the checkpoints are a bit more natural as I had to travel most of the town despite the cafe being right next to the starting point.

Jul 9, 2018
I'd rather you focus on the fundamentals such as recollection room and smoother transition between images. Also, during the date with that slutty girl can you make it so that the checkpoints are a bit more natural as I had to travel most of the town despite the cafe being right next to the starting point.
Good luck with that, at this rate i'm betting the game will be abandoned in a few more months due to lack of support.

Besides, a recollection room would be nice, but it shouldn't be the focus right now since there are only 4 scenes as of this update and if people really wanted it, my suggestion is that it should be a part of the Patreon goals to encourage people to actually support the game.

Sadly, All people like to do is complain and expect updates while being ignorant of the developers crisis.

Right now only 18 people actually give a fuck about this game, lol.

pchrgt

Jan 23, 2018
Good luck with that, at this rate i'm betting the game will be abandoned in a few more months due to lack of support.

Besides, a recollection room would be nice, but it shouldn't be the focus right now since there are only 4 scenes as of this update and if people really wanted it, my suggestion is that it should be a part of the Patreon goals to encourage people to actually support the game.

Sadly, All people like to do is complain and expect updates while being ignorant of the developers crisis.

Right now only 18 people actually give a fuck about this game, lol.
Completely agree, if you do nothing but complain then wait for the game for free that won't help get anything done. If you want to help guide the direction become a patreon at one of the higher levels, otherwise I fear nothing will be able to change at all.

There's a term in development known as scope creep, where people keep asking for more and more things and the scope of what they're doing gets bigger and bigger until it becomes unmanageable. Duke Nukem forever had that issue and took almost forever to come out because he kept seeing new games with features he decided he wanted like adding snow to the game.

For what's there now it could be made easier with a hint system added perhaps or maybe a dotted path to assist if it's not too hard, or we can help those who struggle here for new users, but I think the focus should be on what happens next in the story. Continuing gives those who supported it something new for their investment instead of just enhancements to what they've already completed.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Completely agree, if you do nothing but complain then wait for the game for free that won't help get anything done. If you want to help guide the direction become a patreon at one of the higher levels, otherwise I fear nothing will be able to change at all.

There's a term in development known as scope creep, where people keep asking for more and more things and the scope of what they're doing gets bigger and bigger until it becomes unmanageable. Duke Nukem forever had that issue and took almost forever to come out because he kept seeing new games with features he decided he wanted like adding snow to the game.

For what's there now it could be made easier with a hint system added perhaps or maybe a dotted path to assist if it's not too hard, or we can help those who struggle here for new users, but I think the focus should be on what happens next in the story. Continuing gives those who supported it something new for their investment instead of just enhancements to what they've already completed.
This. When early in a project, content is key. However, I've noticed the pendulum swing to far the other way too, when developers overprioritize content rather than the core features and reliability of the game. Both though can be attributed to scope creep.

As for walkthroughs and guides, that's what this thread is for, although a hint system is nice. I personally had no issues navigating through the game, but I've played a few older and less clear RPGM games so I may be an outlier.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I can't really tell by looking but is the author accepting payments or is he holding off until he starts production?

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I can't really tell by looking but is the author accepting payments or is he holding off until he starts production?
Looks like the author is accepting payments to get it to the next production, so jump in to get it over the line.

long8948

Jun 16, 2019
After sneak into girl tent and xxx with Shizuku. I stuck here. Don't find any event!
Is that end or something?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
This game catching my eye for awhile now. normally I not a fan of 3D model character but also in same time I may able to enjoy it. though I have a request for developer. many game won't let you have repeatable sex with improtant character (those that trigger only by event) If you have play Violated Heroine or Life Is Paradise you able to have repeatable sex with some character and you can get pregnant from them (except Life is Paradise it seem you need to marry first but I not sure) I wonder if this game going to be like that at final stage.
complete with different dialoge for each time would be nice.

I will keep my eye on the prgress of the game though I won't play the game because it broke my rule for gaming (playing unfinish game) but that can be overlook if the game is great
I do not have much time to play many game so I don't want to waste my life time on game that lack of potential.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Looks like an interesting game but the bug talk make me not want to try it out.

There was a new update recently to 0.3.16

Jun 22, 2017
Charao_Life_0.3.16_patch.

Changelog:
Implemented:
-"Fixed bug: If you right clicked while you had the message log open it would close the message log and hide. (personally I do not think it should hide in this case as it would make more sense just to close the message log)" thanks to Magnus0808 for the fix.
-The scroll bar will now update everytime you scroll the backlog.(previously it didn't) thanks to Magnus0808 for the fix.
-Added a unique blinking pattern to a part of Kazuki-sensei's drinking scene.
-Takeshi's parameters now updates properly whenever he's had sex with a new partner. (previously it didn't. Need to redo a scene for it to update.)

Reactions: Big Daddy

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do I apply the new 0.3.16 patch? I've unzipped 0.3 and updated to 0.3.13 and everything works until I apply the new patch.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
when im at the campsite and talk to the girl to setup the tent i spawn in the tent and cant more 0.3.13

ventuz1

Aug 16, 2018
338431 1.jpg Help guys the camera doesnt seem to follow the MC and i cant see the other side (see the dog moving to the edge), im stuck here at the 1st stage of the mountain camping trip and cant find tsugumi. is it a bug?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Sad to see this isn't going to continue, I feel that it has everything in it to be a solid game.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes