Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
My dude, the file that downloads gives me virus and corrupted file errors. If you can get a good file, and set up a proper game page, that would be awesome, but it's not playable now, and maybe dangerous.

Regarding the game this thread is about: I'm really happy to see that this got an update, and I enjoyed playing it through. That really sucks about the funds, though. Art ain't cheap.
What the hell, man? I've been playing that demo/trial for over 9000 times and got no issue with it. I think your anti-virus software just gave it a false claim.

That developer even has got rich over the Skyrim parody recently, you know. Just search
[nounanka (Abubu)] NPC Kan MOD | NPC Rape MOD + Omake (Skyrim) [English] [Shippoyasha] on hentai sites

Anyway, I've sent a mega link of the demo/trial to you.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Does this game have a gallery mode or something?
I've thought about that as well. It's actually quite doable, and at some point in the past I've considered implementing it in future updates(once I get the scenes get to a considerable amount), If I ever manage to pay my debts first though =/

Truth be told, there is nothing you can't do in RPGMaker That you can do in Ren'Py. It all depends on the people helping develop the game which I had plenty of help over at mostly by plugin creators.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
This is first time i see this game here, no wonder it lacks patrions. Game is awesome, home you will get more support. I would advice not to drop it completely. Small updates to keep it at Latest Updates could gather more support. Im always on the look out for games like these, fucking love it.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Do you plan to make fertilization cut scene ? Because the game seem focus alot at impregnation
Yes, of course there will be a fertilization cut scene in future updates. I have planned that to be added since day 1, after I've built up enough of the story.

But before that, I need to resolve the game's financial crisis first.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
in 03.0 when i load a game it keeps popping up with errors trying to load pngs yet no pngs exist haha the most annoying one is trying to load Takeshi.png.. i hope the patch fixes this cuz tho you can hit enter or space to get by it quickly, it's annoying.

is there any way to fix this? it's happening every 3-5 seconds so it's beyond annoying now.

pchrgt

Jan 23, 2018
in 03.0 when i load a game it keeps popping up with errors trying to load pngs yet no pngs exist haha the most annoying one is trying to load Takeshi.png.. i hope the patch fixes this cuz tho you can hit enter or space to get by it quickly, it's annoying.

is there any way to fix this? it's happening every 3-5 seconds so it's beyond annoying now.
Strange, I never got this. Check that you've got all the files or maybe try re extracting it. Someone else got a virus scanner falsely flagging it so maybe another auto deleted some files.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

Your antivirus or some other software might be auto deleting the encrypted .rpgmvp files.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017

Honestly, I'd try running it in administrator mode, or just downloading and reinstalling, or even just installing the patch to update the version 0.3.13. If none of those solutions work, we could take a look at the log.

pchrgt

Jan 23, 2018
Unfortunately there's not enough content to actually make a walkthrough.
Mainly you just need to know how to find the event icons as sometimes they're not obvious. At night it got a bit difficult. cedr777 did make a youtube clip of where to find the ones at night when you needed to find a secluded spot, so if that's where others are having trouble if he's ok with posting it then that might help ones who are having trouble.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Mainly you just need to know how to find the event icons as sometimes they're not obvious. At night it got a bit difficult. cedr777 did make a youtube clip of where to find the ones at night when you needed to find a secluded spot, so if that's where others are having trouble if he's ok with posting it then that might help ones who are having trouble.
You have a point as it did get difficult(read: annoying) due there not being enough hints. But I think the youtube video is a bit of an overkill for the amount of content we have, or the lack of it.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I forgot, Here's that video if anyone is having difficulty finding the event icons at night.

Also, for the hinting system, I have one in mind and might be able to implement it in future updates.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes