RPGM - Abandoned - Charao Life! [v0.6.15] [TripleSevenRPG]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Stardust435

This game is so good. You can find a lot of ntr games where your lover gets stolen but there is hardly any game where you can steal others lovers. If you are a fan of netori (stealing others lovers) then you have to play this. Everything about this game is so well done and i just can't wait to play more. I highly recommend it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

yuyured123

Since I was startedJune 5 2018 then until right now August 18, 2020 would be longer but i thought suppose be finish full completed already

I felt like who builder owner made little lag something during bird view

It made little bored plus I LIKE THIS game....... it still continued so......I think would be might be out something else....
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Big Daddy

Hoping this game can stick around and stay alive, as the netori genre is currently pretty lacking altogether. Unique style, well built game, hopefully more people will check it out.

The RPG element is really smooth and well done, and legimately looks great. Doesn't bother me like some more clunky rpg implementations.

However, what really makes this game top notch is it's dedication to the impregnation theme. The dialogue is great, it really hits the kink on it's head and doesn't mess around. Hopefully we can see further development in the next version.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Landladies & Tenants

Review as of v0.3.13

Charao Life a promising RPGM entry into the impregnation genre that, while it's gaining momentum, can still continue to grow. Unlike other anime-style games that feature impregnation, it's neither overly linear or quick with the payoff. If you can set aside the game's fertility premise, there''s a lot of realism built into this game: the writing is good, there's good pacing and buildup to the hot scenes; and there's a lot of realistic details and touches that suggest the dev knows plenty about Japanese slang as well as everyday life.

Slightl critiques/suggestions: The art is decent, though personally I prefer stronger features and definition than the more pixie style that the dev has opted for here. But it's not that huge of a deal. A hint system would be useful; the dev's put "event" markers and sparkles to denote things to do , but sometimes it's still hard to figure out. Finally, having 100 save slots is great, but I'd be happy with just 10 provided I can pick which slot I want to use rather than having 40 save slots already occupied by the end of 0.3.13.

But overall, praise to the dev for a great start to this game so far and its catering to the impregnation fetish. Really hoping it will succeed and inspire more games that feature this genre!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

fmanaway

I had no idea what to expect from this game when I booted it up. However I can honestly say this is a very well done and polished game. I had almost no trouble figured out where to go or who to talk to. The protag actually has a personality instead of being a blank slate. The girls react pretty realistically and don't immediately jump on your cock. The animation is pretty good, not amazing, and sex scenes are pretty frequent. The scenes did have a focus on scent and smelling, which isn't usually my thing but it wasn't too over-the-top. Little to no spelling errors, and a pretty solid story. I look forward to future updates.

TL;DR: Good animation, fun story, worth checking out.