Ren'Py Charastudio cum effect?

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Hello guys, how can i do cum effect in koikatsu/chara studio i try to find cum but there is no cum help pls...

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Do you have the BetterRepack? It's a huge modpack with tons of assets, including all sorts of cum 'items'.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
b
Do you have the BetterRepack? It's a huge modpack with tons of assets, including all sorts of cum 'items'.
but i find optional modpack for studio i didn't download it i'll download that and if i still can't find i'll text here thanks for help <3

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
That's odd, maybe it is in the optional SideLoader modpack. Anyway click on Items, type 'cum' and you should have like 20 different types which you can further customize in size and using different shaders(in Material Editor).

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
That's odd, maybe it is in the optional SideLoader modpack. Anyway click on Items, type 'cum' and you should have like 20 different types which you can further customize in size and using different shaders(in Material Editor).
When i download sideloader studio modpack i find what i need thanks bro and your game looks really good can i ask you something when i stuck?