2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Zenith25

Dec 8, 2018
Hey man I really like this project, it looks promising.
Also, as an off-topic question, how would one get into creating projects/games like these? I know it'd be a lot of hard work since I have no background in programming but I always wanted to try at least, just dunno where to start.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Also, as an off-topic question, how would one get into creating projects/games like these? I know it'd be a lot of hard work since I have no background in programming but I always wanted to try at least, just dunno where to start.
Where to begin? Sit down and work. Forget about free time and rest.
Choose a 3D program and study it. You need modeling, rig and animation.
Choose a game engine and learn it.
Study all references that are available to you. Download all free assets that suit you. If you can buy a plugin or an asset, instead of doing it yourself - buy it. In the case of Unreal, you can do without knowing C ++, but understanding the general principles of coding will not be superfluous anyway.

dignity

May 28, 2017
Game is very promising at the rate that you've been updating it.
Personally, the shading may be a bit strange, and it may be a good idea to add some graphical/shading settings, so as to be able to change things to the background. But other than that, the base game is very good so far.

Reactions: Canto Forte

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.11 in early access ( ) with new interactable scene.
And 0.8 are free now!
UPD:
if you post 0.8 now ur pp will automatically grow 0.001 mm
You made a mistake. Increased 0.002 mm.
Trifle, but nice.
P.S: I advise everyone to have a fun device Stangenzirkel. For accurate measurements. And other useful needs.
You can use it as a stop word.

Last edited:

ello

Oct 22, 2017
a program called "Godot game engine". one of the easiest 2Dgame/3Dgame/aplication creators out there right now. its free open source and its Reddit is full of friendly knowledgeable people give it a try. I am.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.12 released! And 0.9 is free now.
Two words about them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A little more about the new update and plans for the following can be read . In addition, there you can support the project. This will greatly speed development.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Will there be males soon or we have to stick with the blue guy for awhile?
More priority for me are new animations and content.
But, if it is critical, I will add the ability to edit the "active" character in the next update.
But since from the male body parts I only have a dick, a crotch without a vagina and a chestt without mammary glands ... In short, the possibilities of a "futa" will be more than a "straight".

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Damn, that's like the only game to have nipple mouths and multibreast in it, I dig it
And this is just the beginning of development :)
A lot of cool stuff are planned.
Blowjob with nipple mouth? Planned and soon.
Classes of characters with a non-standard body structure (naga, harpy, etc.)? Will be.
List all that I want to implement (and already know how I will do it) for too long :)

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes