2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This is what I'm talking about. Good stuff, dude. Looking forward to what you have planned. It all sounds good..

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Cheep when you add mutli breast setup mode?
In the belly section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All because of the specific character architecture. Animals feet are also assigned in the knees section.
UPD: Oh. "When", not "where". I'm stupid sometimes.
Based on the change-log, it happened in 0.7 :)

UPD 2:
Hey this looks pretty interesting, but !Holy SHit! Those faces have the thousand-yard stair down pat.
The girl is having Vietnamese flashbacks, while pink tentacles penetrate her into all holes.
But seriously, now I’m working on the face constructor. At the same time, normal emotions will be added.

Last edited:

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Well, 0.13 in the early access with few new wings and params for it. .
And 0.10 are free now. You can download it .
Why I did not update the thread?
In order not to spam in the latest updates.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
How long until we reach this stage;)?
It strongly depends on the time that I can devote to the project.
Now I am working on a face editor and a display of emotions.
Next, several scenes of sex are planned - normal, not test ones :)
Then - a clothing system, tails, and an alternate constitution of characters, smoothly flowing into something like this video.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm referring to using the models as a character representation. Obviously not right now due to limited options but in the future, I got a shitty computer and this runs so far decent on it while Daz... well, it makes my computer shit the bed.
Daz can be optimized to run fine on anything... it's all about optimization, which many of the amateur and semipro developers aren't able to do.

Wrrussell

Aug 8, 2019
My first post, just gonna say.. This looks bloody cool. Been looking for something like this for ages, a simple (Not knocking it either, just augh some of the 3d games out there with stuff like this make my brain hurt.) Right to the good stuff, char gen and basic lewding. Do carry on good sir. The more parts and bits the better, RPG elements are what zillions of other things have, I dig this so far.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.15 is free now! Face editor, emotions and new animations!
And 0.16 in the early access! . Now we have blowjob with fully animated state transitions ^_^

And let me remind you that by supporting the game on Patreon, you will not only speed up its development, but also greatly simplify the life of the developer (me) :p

Last edited:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Can you tweak/control emotions somehow, or is that just predefined based on the pose?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes