Unreal Engine - Abandoned - CharCreationProject [v0.33 public] [cheepySnake]

1. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

I'd give it a 4 for what it's trying to achieve but theory isn't the product, it's been out a year now, it's not bad and could definitely grow but right now it's just sub par. Sliders as mentioned before are limited, in the year it hasn't added a whole lot to do, maybe in another year or two it'll be a 3 or more but as it stands it's a pass.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ara1111

Too early to give it an extreme score like 1 or 5. Not much to see. But what is here is functional, looks nice. Its basic, yes, but its not advetising it as anything beyond 'make a hot chick'. Sliders aren't as extreme as I'd like, can't make tits big enough.
    Ignoring the lack of content as an early release, my main issue is the ui. Open help menu, click close, doesn't close. Ever. Have to exit and go back in to remove that. Turning the girl doesn't seem to work at all. Just kind of a pain to use.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

RoyalRust

Great concept. Art isn't too bad. However, it's still very barebones after all this time. Not many models, animations, or clothes. It's can't even have anal but there's an anal tag. That's crossing line!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

grobulos

So Welcome to CharCreationproject, Sandbox, Sexscenes FappMaterial

Sometimes Peoples like me, like to play Sandboxes Sexgames. happy fapping made and Avaible to have fun.

My Sandbox Review is diffrent of Rpg review, because other priorities.

Gameplay: In a good Sandbox you want change your Girl / maybe Man as much as possible to help your Fanatsy and get a Boner. This we have here in perfect Style and Color 5/5 Stars absolut perfect Idea and well done. Easy made, Charbuilder and Colors, Furry. im absolute happy about it

Grafic /Animation: Here we need in a good fap a good Animation and good grafic. the Taste ar diffrent of Style, normaly i would say 3 Stars, but of the Reason to have here little bit of Physics and the fact he made the Animation very correct i give 4 Stars.

Insteat of Story i use Motivation: Are we motivated to fap again for or with this Sandbox? Yes 100% i like it really. its a very good helper for my own Fantasy 5Stars

Why i give 5 Stars here? one of the Element is only 4 Stars? The Reason is simple the full Package and the Promise of more variables to use deserves the 5. Star
  5. 4.00 star(s)

JailsonDlicia

Good game, good physics, also i love the fact i can change the color from the vagina, that adds the right touch when creating something.

I will look forward to this, can't wait to see more body parts.
    Maybe different vaginas in the future? Like Mare/Canine, that would be awesome!!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

The game has got a lot of potential, it's still in it's early stages , worry not, I'm sure that overtime it would have many fun features, the creator constantly adds some new stuff into it. Hell it's already got some fun stuff inside, so yeah check it out :)
  7. 1.00 star(s)

sirneversleep

Creation is extremely limited and currently theres only about two options for each body part. Game has potential but has a very long way to go. Definitely give it a bit more time before wasting a download.