2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
CoverBreasts.png

Overview:
Just create your own monster girl. And have fun with her as you see fit :)
Here is a character constructor, which in the future will become the core of the game (or games). You can quickly and easily create and customize a lady that fully suits your fantasies. In addition, about ten sex scenes are now available to you. Well animated enough, in my humble opinion ^_^​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-31
Release Date: 2021-08-28
Developer: cheepySnake - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33 public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win(x64): - - - -

1.png 1.png 3.png 2.png 3.png outfit.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
just will be a charaacter cration or you wll make something?
For now - just creating a character and some animations (walking, sex and a few more).
As soon as I finish the key features of the character editor, I will begin to make a game based on it. It is too early to talk about exactly how it will look. But the ability to create a unique monster girl in five minutes opens up many opportunities :)

However, mini-games during sex scenes will appear pretty soon - in a few updates.

playplay13

Jun 9, 2019
For now - just creating a character and some animations (walking, sex and a few more).
As soon as I finish the key features of the character editor, I will begin to make a game based on it. It is too early to talk about exactly how it will look. But the ability to create a unique monster girl in five minutes opens up many opportunities :)

However, mini-games during sex scenes will appear pretty soon - in a few updates.
i would love a rpg i think that would be perfect since here you can create you own monster

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
i would love a rpg i think that would be perfect since here you can create you own monster
Well, it is too early to say, but yes: plans are about the same.
Due to the specific nature of the procedural content, the protagonist's constitution is likely to be static (fixed-length arms and legs), but the rest is as the player wants.
It is planned to divide the characters into classes to simplify the animation (normal person, naga, halfling, giant, etc.). In addition, there will be a number of “named” characters with fixed bodies - it will be easier for them to create complex animations.

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Netorare!
So far I can not promise. I still didn’t really take on creating scenes, and this fetish is not among my favorites :)
In Discord there is a topic of requests for patrons; there you can write such wishes.
Now I will add a special post on Patreon for those who do not want to write in Discord.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Get the idea from here and here ?
Not mad if you did just curious. Even posted on the previous update if someone wanted to they should.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Get the idea from here and here ?
Not mad if you did just curious. Even posted on the previous update if someone wanted to they should.
Not. Honestly, the first time I see these threads.
However, the idea of such a concept lies on the surface, so I do not think that I was the first to think of such a thing :)
UPD:
In addition, I operate with a rig and related mathematical functions much more than with the capabilities of graphic editors.
So this project for the most part grew out of the deft juggling of FK and IK which the UE allows to do.
UPD2: If you mean graphic style, then everything is simple. I have simplified my work with textures as much as possible by choosing a cartoon style. Shaders and outlines are a consequence of this decision.

Last edited:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Question: Would this be open for other people to use in projects? I write short stories with pictures using real life pics and this would help.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Question: Would this be open for other people to use in projects? I write short stories with pictures using real life pics and this would help.
Sure, why not.
If this helps you, buy me coffee :)
In addition, sooner or later I plan to post most of the content I created under the CC BY license.
Just so far this content is not so much :)

UPD: If you mean the source of the game itself, then, unfortunately - no. The fact is that I use several plugins whose license does not imply free distribution.

Last edited:

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
this sounds promising the netorare fetish is also not among my favs but i wanted to ask when all is said and done will this be a create your own path type thing where your character has his own name or will it be something like hey you or that person?

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
this sounds promising the netorare fetish is also not among my favs but i wanted to ask when all is said and done will this be a create your own path type thing where your character has his own name or will it be something like hey you or that person?
It's too early to talk about it.
But to implement the choice of the name for the protagonist and a number of characters is technically not at all difficult. Anyway, I do not plan to voice the dialogues :)
And what do you have against "hey, you"?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Sure, why not.
If this helps you, buy me coffee :)
In addition, sooner or later I plan to post most of the content I created under the CC BY license.
Just so far this content is not so much :)

UPD: If you mean the source of the game itself, then, unfortunately - no. The fact is that I use several plugins whose license does not imply free distribution.
I'm referring to using the models as a character representation. Obviously not right now due to limited options but in the future, I got a shitty computer and this runs so far decent on it while Daz... well, it makes my computer shit the bed.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes