2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I'm referring to using the models as a character representation. Obviously not right now due to limited options but in the future, I got a shitty computer and this runs so far decent on it while Daz... well, it makes my computer shit the bed.
Blender? It eats little resources.
Rig in .fbx I can throw in PM even now.
No idea, of course, how you will work with a bare skeleton without controllers.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Not. Honestly, the first time I see these threads.
However, the idea of such a concept lies on the surface, so I do not think that I was the first to think of such a thing :)
UPD:
In addition, I operate with a rig and related mathematical functions much more than with the capabilities of graphic editors.
So this project for the most part grew out of the deft juggling of FK and IK which the UE allows to do.
UPD2: If you mean graphic style, then everything is simple. I have simplified my work with textures as much as possible by choosing a cartoon style. Shaders and outlines are a consequence of this decision.
Well if it had been I would have been glad someone was inspired to make use of the idea. Honestly, I am having a hard time deciding how or if exactly what I want to release of my system. I like the work you done also good style.

The use of a graphics editor was simply to give others a way to understand it and do some art on their own.
My graphics engine is a wee bit more sophisticated than what you are assuming. It can create images from multiple sources.
The 2D is but one section of it. It makes use of the graphics engine I developed which has a good bit more capability.
For example I have a prefabricated character system that can modify appearance and complexity of the models.
That way if I want to use a model in real time I can or I can use a more detailed version for ray tracing. IK and FK aren't so much a part of my graphics engine more so my game engine or more accurately physics system even though they can use the GPU.

The reason I put up the post and started working on this project was I was disappointed in all the girl packs a lot of these games use rather than create art themselves. Which can be a real time consuming issue for some of them and some simply don't have the skill. So a method that would allow people to create better content easier seemed like a good idea. Looks like a few of us at least have like minds in that regard.

I also notice a number of 3D models being used across multiple games. My assumption when it isn't the same developer is multiple people are buying content models from the same person.

UE is a good engine. I used to use it years ago. It's been a decade since I did anything with it.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Well, my game is primarily a game, and is designed for players, not developers. Quick and easy creation of characters is not just imposed in the description :)

And so - I did not invent anything fundamentally new. Illusion started making similar games more than ten years ago.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Well, my game is primarily a game, and is designed for players, not developers. Quick and easy creation of characters is not just imposed in the description :)

And so - I did not invent anything fundamentally new. Illusion started making similar games more than ten years ago.
I understood after reading some of the posts. Mine was more along the line of a tool not sure if best as stand alone or API even.
Either way still like the concept. My guess is standalone would get the most use.

boopdshoot1

Feb 20, 2018
For some reason it won't open for me. It says

LowLevelFatelError [File:Unknown] [Line: 249]
Direct3DDevice->CreateBuffer(&Desc,pInitData,StructuredBufferResource.Getinit
Reference()) failed
at
D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D
11StructuredBuffer.cpp:77
with error E_INVALIDARG

Anyone know how to fix this?

Mar 8, 2017
Just a heads-up, I'm not saying ignore them completely, but remember that NTR fetishists will absolutely throw some money at you to get it in there, but also that's it's radioactive to everyone else. Having it as an option ain't a problem for most when it's stated up front, but be sure to keep it "quarantined". If ya do what the guy who made/is making the Towergirls game did for example, you will kill the game before it can even really get goin'. The burst of cash in the beginning by fetishists may be convincing, but it's rare for a game to keep going after they go too hard in that direction(unless it was clearly stated and intended from the beginning). Especially if you acquire a strong playerbase over time.

You've made it this far, and that's a start but from here on out, be careful not to alienate too many folks. Again, I'm not tryin' to tell ya what you have to do, just some advice from someone having seen countless games pop-up and nearly as many disappear. Money is great, reputation is longer-lasting, ya need a mix of both to be successful.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Meanwhile, 0.5 is in early access!
Instead of a thousand words, take a look at the screenshots:
dryad.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Finding my page on Patreon to support the project is not difficult :)

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Will you please create 32 bit version too..
This is extra time for the build.
Considering that I plan to compile three versions of the game at a time (public, extended and experimental), this will considerably increase the time costs.
If a version of this bitness is needed by many, I will do it. But honestly, it looks like support for outdated technology.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
I'm straight guy rather play as nude girl it great to see multi breast ;) Any chance roll on to steam with this one?

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I'm straight guy rather play as nude girl it great to see multi breast ;) Any chance roll on to steam with this one?
I don't know English very well, so please clarify what you mean.
If you are talking about the multi-breast option, then I already answered that it was planned.
If you're talking about adding a game to Steam... well, I haven't even thought about it yet.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Ya sorry way I said things I'm not good yet because of my learning disability growing up as kid.
Ya if push on steam final version that be great :) because I don't have anyway to donate for people making games. To help out. I have watch what I spend too.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes