Mod - Ren'Py - Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a non-Steam/v0.9a Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mintymuz

Another perfect mod from Sancho. For the first time, I actually picked the game because it had a SanchoMod, rather than picking the game first then looking for a mod. I'm glad I did, but in terms of the mod itself, it's everything you expect from a SanchoMod. You get all the help you need to make your choices, but it doesn't play the game for you. I only ever use the walkthrough aspect, and the info from the MiniStat, but as usual, those are great here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Klistoff

As usual, a top class mod from Sancho.

All the top class features we've been gifted with previously:
    • Full list of variables affected by choices with comments on paths (ChoiceGuide)
    • Excellent MiniStat pop-out for progress
    • Named saves
    • Separate SanchoGallery so you can still monitor cheevos
    • SanchoCheats for renaming characters and adjusting stats
    • Excellent UI customisation menu
    • And the list goes on...
    I've got to the point now where I check out VNs if Sancho mods them - SanchoMod is just that good :cool:

(y)(y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Porthas

Well I've been using Sancho's mods for a while now. So this is as much of a review about them in general as it is for Chasing Sunsets. VN's can be a lot of fun. Often, though, decisions and paths in games are decided rather arbitrarily. I word or phrasing and there that don't seem so different can have radically different outcomes.

This is why mods by Sancho are so helpful. You can often see where an unclear response will lead and make an informed decision.

His menus, which can be toggled on and off, will let you keep track of "progress" in the story and with the characters. You often get more options, like controlling the opacity of the text box.

Sancho also goes to the trouble to talk with everyone using his mods and make using them easier.

They're super easy to install and use.

In my experience, they are bug-free and only include *meaningful* controls if you decide you, maybe wanna change a name or variable here and there.

I don't hand out 5 star ratings. I can't even remember the last timer I did. But Sancho has earned one, not only with his product but with how he supports it. Highly recommended, if you can use a Sancho mod with a game - do it.