VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Chasing the Cheerleader [v0.1] [Reepyr]

1. 2.00 star(s)

FlipTopBin

This is a great idea for a game. Specific goal, set timescale, good setting.

Unfortunatly the execution is poor. The writing is quite bad. It's not Engrish, its just badly written. And the art is just weird. I think the dev has used too many ghostlights which causes all the models come out flat and lifeless with some looking positivly zombie shades of white.

Overall a great idea and I hope another dev picks it up and does a good version of this game but I won't be watching this one unless something changes drastically.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

I was honestly trying to give this game a chance, really but it's just impossibly shitty....
    this is warvey heinstein the game.... One ugly creeper pedo talking with another creep. his buddy in crime... both ugly mofos, the result of centuries worth of keeping the bloodline pure.
    renders are exagerated with movements so wide it looks like Jeff and Bhodi are flexing... the main girl looks like a carricature of a chealeader, duck face and no ribs.... that's a hard pass for me... but perhaps other are into necrophilia.
    the story is ridiculous with gameovers at the most ridiculous of times... for example in the begining I picke to take a course in stealthy photography, and when the choice presented itself I tried to take a sneak phtography of the girl's panties... after all I'm playing a creeper simulator. and what does the fucker do? he forgets to turn of the flash light.... (isn't he supposed to be a pro ?) and game over .... I thought to myself... ok.. I;ll just roll back... 'not on my watch' said the dev as he/she placed a hard lock on the choice that happened 3 renders before.... had to restart
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MattoElias

Looks very promising :) The writing is quite good and i love the multiple choices which all have their good outcomes or bad consequences. The graphics and animations are nice as well. Definitely keeping an eye on it. This game has a lot of potential if the dev keeps up the good work and updates it regularly