Chastity tag?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
It's a niche fetish, for sure, but not more niche than a lot of existing tags.
This is a selfish request on my part, but I'm not the only one who's into that shit. And a lot of people are turned off by it so introducing a tag would allow people to easily filter out said content.
It's a fetish that exist across enough games where it only makes sense to allow people to know if such content exist within a given game.

Reactions: a2tailedfox

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
My dream: a game with scenes of chastity without that damn sissification kink. I have one scene on my game that includes it, and someday I'll dedicate a whole storyline to it.

But yeah, it's a super niche fetish, any tag indicating it would be great.

But they are not taking any tag requests now until the tag revamp, and who knows when it will happen. But hey, count with a +1 from me.

Reactions: Useraro

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
My dream: a game with scenes of chastity without that damn sissification kink. I have one scene on my game that includes it, and someday I'll dedicate a whole storyline to it.

But they are not taking any tag requests now until the tag revamp, and who knows when it will happen. But hey, count with a +1 from me.
femdom university (can't link, new account)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020

One thing that does irritate me about tags is that they get included even when a small portion of the game utilizes it. I'm not gay so I never played your game, but the chastity tag being added might make me take a look.
When I look and see it's all a bunch of gay shit with minimal chastity content, I've just wasted my time. But this applies to literally any tag. Any femdom or maledom tag works the same way and I ignore them (the tags, not the games).

Reactions: Aguoifds4389

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
It's a niche fetish, for sure, but not more niche than a lot of existing tags.
This is a selfish request on my part, but I'm not the only one who's into that shit. And a lot of people are turned off by it so introducing a tag would allow people to easily filter out said content.
It's a fetish that exist across enough games where it only makes sense to allow people to know if such content exist within a given game.
There's a pinned (i think it's pinned) post somewhere that says they're making major updates to tags soon (it's been a while....), and they're not accepting tags suggestion until then i think

the thread is titled tag suggestions

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
femdom university (can't link, new account)
Then may I?
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-university-v2-4-nr6-salia-coel.23663/
The chastity doesn't actually do anything in that game unfortunately. It's purely aesthetic and NPC's still are free to stimulate you regardless.

There's even a thread regarding chastity games ranging from heavy to light chastity focus. But how he determines the chastity focus is rather arbitrary and I disagree with the OP on a lot of counts.
For example, he considers The Company "light chastity" despite being able to spend almost the entire game in either forced or voluntary chastity and that affecting almost every sex scene in the game.
Anyway: thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/chastity-games-a-definitive-list-27-august-2022.81451/

Reactions: Greiya Archives

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
One thing that does irritate me about tags is that they get included even when a small portion of the game utilizes it. I'm not gay so I never played your game, but the chastity tag being added might make me take a look.
When I look and see it's all a bunch of gay shit with minimal chastity content, I've just wasted my time. But this applies to literally any tag. Any femdom or maledom tag works the same way and I ignore them (the tags, not the games).
Yeah, that's why I didn't suggest to play my game, precisely because it's a gay focused game. But you're not alone friend, there are some chastity kink fans around here, and I bet some of them are not into sissification at all. Someday more devs will take notice of this kink, as I do.

I hope they reconsider this tag once the new system arrives.

Reactions: Humidcow