Ren'Py - Cheat Chat [v0.04] [Faker's Lab]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Zeito

Paywall in demo. Almost no content and manipulating votes on alt accounts? What a joke. I wanted to try that but god pls AI is everywhere now and 90% of them are free. As a lot of people said maybe first try to make a longer game then ask for money lmao
  2. 1.00 star(s)

LWok

Bad AI images
    Basic ugly fat guy and BBC cuck "story"
    No set up and weak payoff
    Terrible MC, terrible 'girlfriend', terrible 'bulls'. Weak choices that don't give any sense of immersion.

Skip this one, it can't really be redeemed, just bad writing, images, everything is just lazy.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is:
    Pros:
    - Hot Graphics
    - Easy Game Play
    - No Grinding
    -Hot Characters
    -Old & Interacial

Cons:
    -Screen is Small

Conclusion:
    I Like the Story, no grinding Gameplay, and the story was told like it was really happening, the real graphics where hot and the lady a fox which I could keep looking at.
    I believe there will be fans out there that will get there jollies out of this Game.

Last Words:
    Worth the Download.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

i honestly don't know how people can give more than one star .
    The "story" is more than blunt. The text conversations don't make any sense at some points, which makes the whole "texting based" a joke. pics are way to few, and the black censorship even breaks all immersion, yes, it even more implies that the dev doesn't have any permission to use this pics at all.
    This poor excuse for a game isn't recommended to play at all - really - you should save your time and your bandwith and stay as far away from it as you can.
    Reading Moderators note that this dev used alt accounts to boost his crap, makes me even think that all 3-5 star ratings are actually fake ones. In addition to that, developers who try to cheat should be banned from publishing at all, but at least you can boykott their games (which is not really a big issue over here - you don't miss anything by NOT playing this so-called "game"
  5. 4.00 star(s)

chrissone09

Good game tho. Needs polishing as well. Also, some things need to improve so that it will be interesting the moment updates rolled. Great start though. I love it despite the fact that NTR is not my thing.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

okdude

Waste of time, forced clicking to make you "wait", the "content" is just AI generated blonde girl and "oops I slept with my boss". Waste of bandwidth and text. The first (and only because all other choices are "say yes or quit") choice is paywalled.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

a86076689

A brief review. Garbage game. Just a waste of your life. All you can do is keep tapping and tapping on his so called "minigames" to get a small piece of bad storyline. The graphics are still ai drawings. There is nothing enjoyable about this "game".
  8. 1.00 star(s)

thswherizat

I was disappointed in this game, I quite like the "texting setup" as a basis for telling a story, but this has a lot of just wasted air with needless conversations that don't make sense, don't flow like an actual conversation might, don't give choices about how the MC can react (there are some, but there was a ton of times I thought I would say X but the default response is something entirely different) and the story just kind of rolls from 0 to 100.

I also don't like how few images there are, contributing to the feeling of text bloat, and that the images all have that black line across the eyes. I don't know the intent of that but it kills the idea that this is actually someone sending me a selfie.

I think it needs a bit more development, more images but also slow the pace of the events so it doesn't feel like the girlfriend is out just banging everyone at the drop of a hat.

Also, I hate the whole "she gets drunk and then fucks anyone in the vicinity" trope. It is so lame and so tired.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Gazcom79

How to make a game as annoying as possible. Mini clicking just to pad the game out. Click 20 times to sleep. wtf . Same for waiting for a responce. Just seem to pad out or to purposfully annoy you
  10. 1.00 star(s)

jackypetersy89

If i could give 0 stars I would.

If you have an established game or a lot of content i dont caer so much if you want to hide some of it behind a paywall.

sure w/e. gotta eat.

This game is brand new, it sucks, and the FIRST choice is paywall hidden.

LOL nope. Not gonna bother. Get out of here with this scam
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Orblivion

Imagine a book with 10 blank pages between every 3 sentences of written words, that's how this game feels. He even calls the mindless clicking a minigame, as if there is any interactivity going on at all. This is just flat out terrbile.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Morningfrost

Writing/plot is rather poor. MC goes from begging his gf not to go to her boss' home to begging the boss to fuck her essentially within the blink of an eye.
    On top of that, the "wait" function is unnecessary and clunky.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

jjwalker

Interesting premise as I enjoy the phone emulation style games but it's not good in this case. The waiting mechanic is incredibly stupid. Content not worth it at all. One of the paths being locked out is also disappointing.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

tomtomblues

I really like it so far - I read the comment on the mini game being a place holder so I am not upset about that - I can wait it out. I also agree with some ones feedback that the MC jumped from NO to YES really quickly. Otherwise I really enjoy the start of this, the images are good, the "text" format is great too. I really like it.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

First of all, yes the clicking minigame is extremely annoying. If you have one day or just a few minutes, its always 480 points.
    And second, the game isnt really about cheating. Sure she is cheating on you but tell you about it after you text with her the next time. And ofc you liked that. Means its not cheating anymore. Netorare also isnt, so this is just a clickbait.
    The story is also pretty bad. No corruption or anything. Her boss fucks her and she and you liked that. Story and game ended. Dont know how the dev wanna continue the story if you already know about the whole game.

ps.: Why the hell are the eyes censored? Her boss fucks her while chatting with me, doing photos, sending them to me and still have time to edit all pictures to censor her eyes? He and she already told me its her fucking, there is no point in censoring her eyes.

So far its just a clickbait without any noticable content what it promises. No cheating, no netorare, no "unique experience" in digital dating.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

MarnumStar

Well... it is not promising, mostly due to the user interface and necessary interactions:
    (1) About every 20 to 30 seconds you have to to click the screen 32 times in a row to get a "waiting counter" tick up to 480. (Each click = 15 Points) These 480 points don't mean a thing, it's just meant to double or triple the playing time.
    (2) Every line is not just appearing, but wobbles in. Reminds me of presentations by people who do not know that its not for the best to animate everything just because you can.
    (3) What's that strange mask that is shown as the player characters avatar? Rather spooky and I don't mean the exciting way.
    (4) The player character is jealous as fuck about almost anything. Absolutely annoying guy. (All right, now I get it: The avatar suits the character.)
  17. 1.00 star(s)

WazUp42

Basically only cons to this:

Gameplay: Stupid wait system that serves no purpose. You have to wait 480 seconds. You wait by clicking for 15 sec. increments. Totally useless.

Art: It's AI generated art and a you can see it. Also can't seem to enlage the images so it's very small.

Story: Seems ok but nothing to write home about.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

manani

What a shitty game. AI, terrible dev (faker is quite apt name, aint it?), paywalled content, annoying mechanics, badly written. Stay away form this.

There is no reason to ever play this.
    Words, words, words.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

osmcuser132

v0.015 review

I don't understand the stupid clock thing where you have to click 32 times before you can progress.
    Is this meant to add realism that some time has passed?

Because it ain't working, all it does is add frustration
  20. 1.00 star(s)

n3rd8806

Barely can call this a first release. Other reviewers have pointed out the same issues: (1) Why the hell are her eyes censored, it makes absolutely not sense. (2) There is no reason to need to click to advance a 'clock' (that goes from 0 -> 480?? because we all wait for things in 480 time...???)

I really like this genre, but developers really need to stop putting out BS like this. Maybe with some actual time spent on the game it could become better, but I won't hold my breath.