Cheat Fairy

Patdo777

May 29, 2018
Hey everyone.
I'm looking for a game but don't remember much of it.

Soon after the prologue the player encounters a character called cheat fairy, who of course enables cheats if you so choose. In the same vilage the player gets their own mostly ruined castle.

I know it's not much to go on an I really regret not remembering the title because I remeber that I enjoyed the game so I'd really enjoy it if someone could help ;)

Patdo777

May 29, 2018
Please view the .
I can't give the title, developer or translator of the game or anything like that because as I said, I don't remember. I'm pretty sure it was an rpgmaker game though.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey everyone.
I'm looking for a game but don't remember much of it.

Soon after the prologue the player encounters a character called cheat fairy, who of course enables cheats if you so choose. In the same vilage the player gets their own mostly ruined castle.

I know it's not much to go on an I really regret not remembering the title because I remeber that I enjoyed the game so I'd really enjoy it if someone could help ;)
Requests for new games to be uploaded to the site are posted in this forum (hence the rules).

Requests for game identification go in General Troubleshooting.

Also, here's the game you were looking for: .

Patdo777

May 29, 2018
Requests for new games to be uploaded to the site are posted in this forum (hence the rules).

Requests for game identification go in General Troubleshooting.

Also, here's the game you were looking for: .
Ah, right, wasn't sure were to put it. Thanks for the infor and the game-name.

Reactions: Papa Ernie