Seeking Cheat On Me

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Hey, I know cuckolding is unpopular, as opposed to cheating on your wife, but I'm looking for a game or games that you get cheated on. I would like the ren'py or RPGM games, NOT the japanese games (nothing against them, but I've already played Marina's Cuckolding Report, Inn My Wife, etc). So if anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it. I also don't want female MC, so nothing like Lily of the Valley, I want it to be a male MC that can get cucked. A good example of this is The Migration, which is really the only game I've found that fits the criteria. Any help would be appreciated.

Kytty

Oct 8, 2017
Personally despise the genre, but try Thug Hero Party. I think that’s exactly what you want.

You’ve probably already played it, but this is the only one I could think of. Japan is a much bigger fan of the genre than the West is, so it’ll be slim pickings if your avoiding them. I think there is another VN somewhere on here where your father moves in with you and bangs your wife.

Reactions: DavidTurner

Kytty

Oct 8, 2017
VN somewhere on here where your father moves in with you and bangs your wife.
Found the one I was thinking of, here you go. It’s still Japanese but not a lot I can do about that.

Reactions: DavidTurner

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
thanks @Kytty for the suggestions, I'm playing Thug Hero Party now... I tried to play the second one before but had a major problem changing my locale so I could play it. I followed the directions and downloaded the program they suggest but can't figure out how to get it to work

Kytty

Oct 8, 2017
thanks @Kytty I followed the directions and downloaded the program they suggest but can't figure out how to get it to work
My two suggestions are download a Locale emulator, that’s what I do.
If that didn’t/doesn’t work try opening winrar (the program not the file with it) find the file then click on Options, go to Name Encoding and change it to Japanese Shift-JIS. And extract it using winrar (while still in app)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@jerricho13 am I putting this in the wrong section? I see you pop up and tag tcms in a lot of these, just want to make sure I'm following the rules

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@jerricho13 am I putting this in the wrong section? I see you pop up and tag tcms in a lot of these, just want to make sure I'm following the rules
No worries. The forum for suggestions isn't well advertised so it's easy to miss/confuse. No penalty for posting in the wrong forum, I just try to help the staff keep things tidy.

FYI: Game suggestion requests go here:

Reactions: Michael 83

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Try this, there you can choose path where MC's GF cheat on him in few occasions.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Let me know if this doesn't work. It's a search for just games with the 'male protagonist' and 'ntr' tags.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
1. Go to
2. Type desired tags in tag search bar separated with a comma (ntr, male protagonist, bdsm, etc.).
3. Click 'Search'.

Is it the same as when you go to latest updates and use the filter on the side or different results?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there any definition for something like... Swapping partners with someone else? I mean, he fucks your partner and you fuck his, and vice versa... is there a name for that? and also, do you know a game about that or that has those elements? I've already played one called "Big Black Butt & Big black cock & my sweet wife" and I loved that premise and the game, and wanted to know more like that. Please, I serch something like "partner swing" in the browser here but nothing appears... Can you help me?

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
there should be a swinging tag, if you want to check, that should give some games for sharing, though there might not be that many, it seems the common games are either building a harem, or getting cheated on