Seeking Cheating behind MC's back (NTR)

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I recently played Adventurous Couple and the part of me that gets off with NTR really enjoyed when the wife started cheating behind MCs back and lying to him. So I'm looking for something similar, because most games, or at least all that I've found so far, here that are tagged with NTR are more of a sharing game, where the MC likes sharing his partner and gets off on seeing/knowing of her getting fucked by other guys.
What I'm looking for instead is for the partner cheating behind the MC's back when there's an emotional attachment and knowing this would crush the MC. I'm cool for both cases where that happens or not and if the cheating started because of a sharing fantasy is all right too.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
NTR Homestay

Hentai with English text. Game starts with the husband's POV, then continues to the wife's POV, then their daughter. Make sure to save when you reach Christmas Day during the husband's play through. What you choose determines if the husband catches his wife or remains completely oblivious to her cheating.

Reactions: sneus

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
I recently played Adventurous Couple and the part of me that gets off with NTR really enjoyed when the wife started cheating behind MCs back and lying to him. So I'm looking for something similar, because most games, or at least all that I've found so far, here that are tagged with NTR are more of a sharing game, where the MC likes sharing his partner and gets off on seeing/knowing of her getting fucked by other guys.
What I'm looking for instead is for the partner cheating behind the MC's back when there's an emotional attachment and knowing this would crush the MC. I'm cool for both cases where that happens or not and if the cheating started because of a sharing fantasy is all right too.

Hello again,

As you might imagine, I also love this genre. Please let me know if you find new games that contains this kink.

You can also try "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" if you still searchin

Reactions: Genm72

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-v1-19-3diddly.1838/
https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-eva-kiss.2633/

you know when you ask people about best movies ever and they generally tend to stick to the same ones that even if you dont agree they are the best movies ever you do agree they are fucking good movies?

these two games, female protagonists who have boyfriends and you can get as much strange cock behind their backs as you want, one plus for me is that you can do drugs too in both games, basically moral degradation and corruption but yeah, whenever I cant seem to find a game to play that hits the spot I replay either of these, again, if not the best in the genre they are both on that level of "great movie even if you dont agree its the best movie ever made"

extra note, check on the respective games download section you can get mods to ease playthrough so you know what to click to get a specific route or get the walkthrougs, bothgames have multiple endings

• Haha
Reactions: Kakarakuro