RPGM - Abandoned - Cheating Crush [v0.24] [Prscyse]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dumbo10

as per 0.24

Story 8/10
    6 point for the core story.
    Its straightforward. Its mainly about cheating and netorare. in essence its about journey of nympho schoolgirls who explore their depraved sexuality and beta mc (as his friend in which commonly the beta guy but here he is more like the alpha that so far has better quality than mc in every aspect even his D, an anticliche) happened to be entangled with them. There are several POV changes and lots of LIs thoughts digged in which makes the choice of MC/hero feels like a mistake or gimmick because so far the story that revolves around LIs digged deeper while MC and his friend are more like catalyst to the story. So, at this point the highlight of the story or the main stars are more like the LIs, not the MC or his friend, especially with how frequent and deep LIs thoughts digged in, probably even more interesting than MC ones. Imo if the story wont revolve around MC so much and there will be tons of POV changes, it would be wiser not to define MC/Hero, just roll with it and let it be a multi POV experience about depraved hi school students.
    Extra 1 point for the story depravity. The degeneracy of LIs starts quite strong, even the meek looking LI. That means theres only one way to progress and thats going up to the most wicked degeneracy possible otherwise it will be boring (except dev try to please the vanillas). hopefully there are more wilder kinks involved.
    Another extra 1 point for the edging and the built up during spicy moments. Its nicely done even though it lacks the support of art panels.
    My personal issue would be the addition of main(?) LIs which seems to be progressive, thats unless the main LI is scarlet and only scarlet, maybe michelle as well and the rest are just extras. Personally, i would like the main LIs to be laid out in early game, most vn with progressive main LIs tend to have issues with their LI story because the writing is on the go which often makes the story rather weak and lack of cohesion between them, sometimes a totally out of nowhere addition.
    Also trust me, there are people who hate to play as MC who is weak on bed or happened to have the smallest D(so far). this gonna give them personal issue because players positioned themself as MC and they hate to be weak in game (even though its because kink issue) unless this is some isekai/reborn game where magic/transformation involved and the event that change MC life fully havent occured.

Arts 6/10
    Its ok, its good, slightly above good but definitely still lots of rooms to polish in expression, background, and posing. no animation. Your imagination will come to play alot because several actions/spicy details that are written, despite how nicely it was built, not supported by art panels. the built up narrative has plenty of details but unfortunately the arts which depicts them doesnt even close to depict what happens. There are currently still too many actions narrative that missing its proper art panel especially during spicy moment to at least depict 50% what the narratives said.

UI UX 6/10
    common rpgm ui that looks designed for mobile experience first. Imo term "WIKI" is odd when it includes something like of an inventory system. The money system is still just ornament in which i cant imagine yet how the money system will work unless so far this is just an intro to a grinding sandboxie game. there is questing system but no sort of quest tab/log and theres no hint of stats system, unless its remain hidden.
    My biggest issue would be the dialogue bar which opacity is low and it cant get hidden (or maybe i just didnt find how to hide it). The dialogue bar blocking the view so much and its more annoying when its blocking during the H moment.

Sound 6/10
    theres music and so far nothing too fancy. still not the level of music that totally give vibes especially during spicy moment/built up. Still, i appreciate there is music. no sfx and voice.

Overall, nice game, mostly i enjoy the story and the built up heat. wouldve enjoy more with more art panels and the hide dialog bar feature.
    i will definitely check future updates.
    my mark is 3/5 stars, an extra star for the depraved character and their story mostly the LIs. there are tons of games out there with male MC who did voyeurism, cuckolding, or building harem but female one are lesser.

If anyone happened to be fan of netorare or cheating you should try this one out and support the dev. But if you are vanilla guy i suggest dont even bother. theres lots of unfaithfulness and "trash" characters involved. i assume the depravity of this game can end pretty steep with how depraved it began.

What comes to mind is when i read in discord that people asking for a non ntr path and dev answers with "we will come with one/we planned it".
    I honestly thought this will backfire dev in a way.
    why? this game is clearly, without no doubt, even with just the title, meant to be a cheating/ntr game.
    how come you players play a game about cheating game but not to cheat?? or expecting saint characters instead characters with trash view or corrupted mind?? you should just avoid the game, avoid giving it bad votes, and get some lovey dovey vanilla avn instead!!
    Its like expecting a fish to climb a tree, when you could just make the fish to swim faster and deeper!

So dev, heres just my suggestion, you may take it with grain of salt i dont mind.
    Dont get swayed by requests from those who try to make you unfocus from what you originally wanted or what you should have prioritize! its hard to please everyone, let alone a single specific group. Rather than trying to please everyone and end up with shallow game i would rather reachout specific fetish and make excellent result.

good luck with the development~
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Barking at the Moon

IF you love netorase you'll love this game. The developer understands the netorase/cuckolding fetish and is developing the story well. The game has a nice pace and likable characters. I'm excited for updates.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this Game:

Pros:
    + Renderings are Nice
    + fast Pace of Story
    + Fab material
    + Sweet Characters
    -Cons:
    -
    Conclusion:
    Graphics are nice, enough to do, not too much senseless walking around, descent playing time per release.

Nice Game for Ntr fans like me.