Seeking Cheating games rec

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
First off i know i can do tag search but that hasn't be very helpful so far so i thought i'd ask outright. No worries, i hope.

Anyway, what i'm looking for is cheating female games that DO NOT rely on things like mind control or blackmail or any other kind of hostile coercion and trickery. And boy has that kind of thing been hard to find.

Basically i just want to play a game where the girl likes to be slutty and have some naughty fun and even gets a thrill from that kind of thing, even if it takes her a while to be honest about it.

So far i think Good Girl Gone Bad (really good game in general so far, btw) is about the only game i've found that is a pretty good fit. But does anything else that also sounds like a fit exist out there?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: pleaseletme

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Both of these are pretty massive games that have a lot of freedom in roleplaying (I'm not sure how much cuckolding content there is). There's an alternate start in Girl Life if you don't want fantasy/magic in the game. The Russian translation is iffy in Big Kayush, but you get used to it.

P.S. There's no "c" in request... lol

Reactions: Tiggie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Here's a somewhat extreme femdom game you might like:

Couple more cheating games:

Last edited:
Reactions: LP83 and Tiggie

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
i was hoping to find something like this, but there is no a lot of games that genre. The best i would recommend is eleanor and eleanor 2. eleanor 1 you can find on forum in lessonofpassion pack somebody on forum made