Ren'Py - Abandoned - Cheating Mom [v0.1] [ViktoriaGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

UnholyGrail

I see no problems with the visuals or what the story is trying to tell (of whats there so far) my issue is with how its told and that is tanking a fair bit of rating for me. It can be changed by following the principle "show don't tell". Show that the mom is confident, show that men desire her, show that she knows what effect she has on people around her. Instead of that the game tells us how amazing she is. Over and over again. There is no need to tell us she is amazing if you are already showing it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

John64

Well, not bad so far. Model (yeah, only one female model so far) is nice (smth Angelina-Jolie-ish), renders are good as well. Though it's still rather hard to say much about the story because it's only v0.1 and it is rather short. Mom just comes home and right away handjobs her son's friend in a shower. Even before meeting her son... We'll see where it goes from here. Will be following this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

homejorz

Well, this is a bit of something I have hoped would come out for a while now. a female protag game where the woman is confident and already does what she wants. Not a slutmaker game.

Renders are top notch and MC is smokin! Not much content but alot more than other female protag games on their first release. I saw a comment mentioning AWAM but this game is nothing like those other VN's as the MC is confident and ready to rock right off the bat. she's also not some dumb slut either, she is intelligent and a degenerate. This game seems very unique to me and a genre where alot of these types of games all seem to mold together.

Pros

Renders are excellent
    writing is very good
    Characters are interesting
    UI is simple Renpy, but if it ain't broke don't fix it IMO
    Unique story
    Interesting female FC

Cons
    short update
    Lewd scene could have been a bit more detailed

Keep up the good work dev. I really hope to see this project continue. My only nitpck is
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . Other than that. Very good first release!

I am giving this 5 stars because of the sheer uniqueness of the story
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Cheating Mom (0.1) is off to a good start. The story is barely beginning and there are no choices so far which is a pity, but it is superbly well written. The characters introduced are also nice, since they don't completely fall into the common cliches, with a main character that is both strong and knows what she wants, and certainly is not afraid to take it.

Render quality and character models are great. Sex scenes so far (just a blowjob) are a bit on the lacking side, but I'm sure they'll improve over time with further content. Music is well chosen.

So, all in all, it's too early to be sure on this one, but it certainly is going in the right direction.