Seeking cheating on mc with redemption

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
Are you aware of any good games where the LI cheats on MC and there is a redemption story, either for the MC or for both of them? It doesn't necessarily have to be ntr, the cheating could have happened before the game even started, but I want it to have a big impact on the way the MC acts and develops. A good example is Artemis, which has no ntr so far. But I am not bothered by ntr either. The important part is that there is some sort or the possibility of redemption and/or healing involved. Storytelling for me is more important than the kink itself.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are you aware of any good games where the LI cheats on MC and there is a redemption story, either for the MC or for both of them? It doesn't necessarily have to be ntr, the cheating could have happened before the game even started, but I want it to have a big impact on the way the MC acts and develops. A good example is Artemis, which has no ntr so far. But I am not bothered by ntr either. The important part is that there is some sort or the possibility of redemption and/or healing involved. Storytelling for me is more important than the kink itself.
HC2 has unavoidable NTR and multiple endings: NTR ending, happy ending, revenge ending and true ending.

Reactions: Dónaill

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you want spoiled goods just go to your local supermarket in the evening...

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
You mean, the LI cheat on MC and he has to forgive her and get back together??