Cheating vs NTR tags

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I know this site doesn't have a netori tag despite it being asked for from time to time. I have seen a few post suggesting that people just use the cheating tag but often times that is used alongside NTR. So I would like to ask what is the difference at least on this site between NTR and cheating tags. I personally don't really want to play NTR games and instead want to play netori games but because of a lack of netori tag I have to shift through games tagged cheating and/or NTR to find them.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
NTR tag is only used for netorare/netorase here.
Netori only games usually only get cheating tag, here is an example.

The issue is that the cheating tag also means cheating in general, so you will find a lot of non netori stuff along the way.

So if you don't want to sif through a sea of cheating games to find which ones are just netori your best option is probably to look for people's recommendations to find netori stuff until the tag is finally added.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Cheating is when the MC cheats on their partner, it doesn't directly relate to netori because MC could be single or in a relationship where he can freely bang other peoples wives which wouldn't be cheating on the part of MC then.

NTR tag doesn't include netori.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Anyone wondering about clear definitions of every tag check tag rules.
Cheating is when the MC cheats on their partner, it doesn't directly relate to netori because MC could be single or in a relationship where he can freely bang other peoples wives which wouldn't be cheating on the part of MC then.
Cheating is also applied when the mc is having sex with someone else that is in a relationship even if mc is single.
(As you can see in the game NTR legend that has the cheating tag but mc has no partner)

Reactions: Kane_Freeman