Cheating Wife Comics (Mature 3D Comics)

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Hello! I created this thread for those who enjoy cheating wife comic content. My work also features Cuckold, Stepmom and Interracial scenarios with various character body types. I will upload my characters and teasers here for your enjoyment. If anyone is interested in seeing full comic & video stories you can download them by joining me over at .

My comics are comic sets and comic videos. The videos include erotic sound effects, pleasurable sounds, music and motion movements to help intensify the viewers experience while reading the comic story. First post is introducing some of my characters.

Patreon Cover Art 2.png

Last edited:

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Here's one of my comic stories called "Cougar Shenanigans" Episode 2! This cougar is in trouble with her husband because she fell for a young stud at the beach where her and husband vacation. In episode 2 she falls for a BBC unintentionally behind her husbands back.

Check the comic video out by clicking this link Go on! Don't be shy :) give it a click and see if you get hooked on my cheating wife comic videos. I post my old work on Xhamster. My new stuff is something to see! These attached images are just teasers but the stills have nothing on the video so click the link.

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
"Caught In The Act," episode 2 comic teasers attached.

This comic series is about a hotwife who takes advantage of her husband working graveyard shifts. Click this link to see the full comic video of episode 1.

In episode 2, the husbands best friend goes to confront the wife but gets seduced by her. Episode 3 gets even more intense as the husband seeks revenge by sleeping with his mom-in-law. Episode 4 climaxes as the couple settles their differences in court but the wife gives her lawyer a real nice incentive to try and win the case.

All comic video episodes can be downloaded from and many other comic video stories can be downloaded with new regular and consistent cheating wife comic video updates.

Reactions: Jawanaut and anneh

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Husband had no intentions on becoming a cuck and watching his wife fuck two strangers in a comic called. "Breaking & Entering." Comic video available on Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: anneh

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Behind your back cheating wife comic from !

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
When a husbands ego gets the best of him during a game of pool and his bet goes totally wrong. The comic video to this story will be epic!

Reactions: anneh

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Patreon goal reached! Thankful for those who are supporting the effort I'm putting into the content!

More hot comic video stories to come and then some !

Final Patreon Cover Art.png

Reactions: curiosiento