Identify Cheating wife office game, sort of anime style Anyone know this game???

Karuga

Aug 22, 2018
I am looking for a game that I played years ago, you are a business man and are trying to get a promotion at work while your coworker is seducing/slave training your wife behind your back. Your coworker gets the promotion and your wife. The is swinging, glory holes, and threesomes. In the end your wife leaves you for your coworker and his wife to be their sex slave. Your wife gets her wedding ring pierced through her clit at the end. Anyone know this game?

Last edited:

Nunesbr

Dec 24, 2021
I am looking for a game that I played years ago, you are a business man and are trying to get a promotion at work while your coworker is seducing/slave training your wife behind your back. Your coworker gets the promotion and your wife. The is swinging, glory holes, and threesomes. In the end your wife leaves you for your coworker and his wife to be their sex slave. Your wife gets her wedding ring pierced through her clit at the end. Anyone know this game?
I wish this was my life, a wife like that and a bully to do this to her s2 s2 s2 ! but since I didn't get there, I'm going to see the game! ps: minus the part where your wife leaves you, better a married cuckold than a single !