Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It's fun to watch people raging when a game contains NTR. I'll just have a cup of their tears while I make this evil cum whore fuck every single man in the game.

The idea for this game is good, but the execution is wrong.
  • The pace is too fast.
  • You have to flesh out the relationship with the wife. The player must feel an emotional connection to her before the NTR and cuckolding.
    • Talk to her about non-sexual things a little over dinner or something.
    • Talk to her about sexual things:
      • She's going to the gym, she asks which workout outfit to wear, the sexy one or non-sexy one?
        • If you say the sexy one she'll say, "but all the guys will check me out at the gym, are you sure?"
      • She's going to work, she asks which outfit she should wear, sexy or non-sexy
        • if you encourage her to wear the sexy outfit, she'll say "but honey, all the men at the office will look at me with naughty eyes"
  • Once you've developed an emotional connection to her, THEN you bring on the slow build up to NTR
Okay, what's your favorite erotic story? Think about that story. Now cut out the first 30% of the story, would the story still be erotic? No, because you cut out the build up. Every story must have a build up to a climax.

In the case of your game there isn't a build up, it jumps straight into the climax.

It works as a prototype. In it's current state, it's a bare bones structure that can be filled with content, so at least there's that.

Just want to help, take care!
Honestly, I prefer this kind of games to be as straight to the point as possible. Otherwise, you will end floating on a sea of DMD-like games: Dozens of hours of teasing and months of developing for just a kiss.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Honestly, I prefer this kind of games to be as straight to the point as possible. Otherwise, you will end floating on a sea of DMD-like games: Dozens of hours of teasing and months of developing for just a kiss.
Yeah the majority of patreon VN games add like 10-20 minutes of gameplay each month, and its so frustraing when its just another insignificant story development that wont matter in the grand scheme.

Reactions: Muramasa0

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Do you have any plans to add a fat bastard to the game?
yes the husbands boss they talk about him in version 0.25 thats on my patreon

Yeah the majority of patreon VN games add like 10-20 minutes of gameplay each month, and its so frustraing when its just another insignificant story development that wont matter in the grand scheme.
making games is hard my friend Specially cheating wife this game has 3 games inside of it

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
so all paths lead to "roma" i mean "cuckold" i tought there will be a confront path, but we can see that the real lead here is the wife. well, it's not like i dont like it or anything.. i think it is exciting since the wife have these kind of femdom vibes on her, also there's the sister that i hope she's the soft heart in this brutal drama.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I am looking forward to seeing how the sisterly thing will be in v0.5, also why not have the wive get hooked on the son and I mean by really wanting that young hard D. This way this can give her the main reason as to why she is not so much in to her husband any more. :unsure: :sneaky:(y)

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Version 0.2.7 is out but my internet is too slow to upload on 3 websites right now

you can get it from my patreon its a public version

Akira555

Mar 12, 2019
I feel it better to have some background story about mc and his wife, how about their relationship and etc.

It feel less ntr for me if the husband just caught his wife have sex with other man.

But still I really Like the wife, she is design absolutely for NTR material , cant wait the next updates.

Keep up the good work

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Yes, I played. There is still a lot of zoom in some scenes, not to mention that sometimes the game takes time to progress, even pressing ctrl.
you gota be more specific and tell me where it happens ...

when the husband takes picture i made it slow down myself
and when there is heavy animations the game takes time to load the image one of the animation has 140 frames thats why i didnt use that animation alot only once or twice

but yea if there are any sort of bugs please be secific and report them i will make sure they are removed

and yes the quicktime event migt bug out if you fail too many times while skiping messages thats the only part that i know can get buged other than that i played game myself from the file that i uploaded didnt find any bug but i might have missed something so report and i will fix it :)

also if somebody will be kind enough to upload the game to 2 more websites and give me link i will be able to update the main game post

D

Deleted member 1603093

Alright here are my thoughts.
The main problem with your game is the actual engine itself. The code is calling the images far to fast for most computers to deal with. This is creating a stutter in the animations as well as lag time in the program.

Best way to fix this is to change the framerate of your animations or to decrease the animations themselves. The models look nice but the animations have a drop in quality that is unnecessary.

My suggestion is to focus less on the animations and more on smoothing out the gameplay. If people arent able to get past the first few animations it doesnt matter how great the rest of it is.

Also maybe get an editor to clean up those sentences. Hell if you give me the script of all the lines I can show you what it would look like with just a proofreader.

(Also I would recommend switching over to renpy now as you are really early on into the process. Ren'py can natively deal with your issues and is extremely easy to pick up.)

Anyway, looking forward to seeing this one improve. (Even though the neanderthal midget makes Tyrion look appealing.)

Reactions: Guy On The Internet

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Also maybe get an editor to clean up those sentences. Hell if you give me the script of all the lines I can show you what it would look like with just a proofreader.
i have posted for proofreader on recuirtment section if you are really serious about it we can talk on my discord :)

(Also I would recommend switching over to renpy now as you are really early on into the process. Ren'py can natively deal with your issues and is extremely easy to pick up.)
renpy doesnt export to browser is the only reason i am not using renpy right now

D

Deleted member 1603093

i have posted for proofreader on recuirtment section if you are really serious about it we can talk on my discord :)

renpy doesnt export to browser is the only reason i am not using renpy right now
Nah I don't want to commit to anything but thanks for the offer.
However I regret to inform you that the 2.7 version just bugged out.
If you choose Jack off-Boobs-Fuck everyone in office-Watch her-Enjoy-Enjoy You end up not having enough for the Cuck path??? And if you move forward then you get stuck after talking to James where nothing works.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Nah I don't want to commit to anything but thanks for the offer.
However I regret to inform you that the 2.7 version just bugged out.
If you choose Jack off-Boobs-Fuck everyone in office-Watch her-Enjoy-Enjoy You end up not having enough for the Cuck path??? And if you move forward then you get stuck after talking to James where nothing works.
you need total 6 cuck points to get second cuck path
you can check your points by click on top left corner of the screen ( herat icon )

you have to watch her every time

watch her = 1 cuck point
enjoy = 1 depravity point
anger = 1 hardcore point

but let me know where did you get stuck at which dialogue so i can check it properly .... did you get past quicktime event ?

Reactions: ecilops
2.90 star(s) 19 Votes