VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Cheating Wife [v0.65] [Blade7]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

The game is showing signs of age due to older renders, but overall they are good. Story was starting good, but lost focus and some of the choices do not matter at all, as well as not allowing to pick some of the paths that says "it is not implemented", which would be much cleaner if it was hidden in the first place. I think animations are really bad quality as it feels like two images being flipped back and forth, hence feels very sluggish.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Story is interesting and the kinks in this game are done quite well. The art is very very good but the animations can't even be called animations because they're way too simple. The dev has great potential and it seems he might go back to this game in the near future or even remake it. One way or the other, let's hope he goes back to creating some games.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Salmacius

Drawing: 5/10.
    Story: 2/10.
    Writing: 4/10.

Do not like it much; I like the beginning of story. I hope if there if is more Cuck or NTR options or it is possible to choose if we want to see the partners point of view. Do not like when do photos with dogs
  4. 2.00 star(s)

mr biscuits

The title screen is enough of a warning for this game. I don't know why the developer would leave the animation like that - the main woman looks like a horrible robot. A lot of the eyes of characters are very strange which make them look unreal.

Some of the characters like the brother in law are so ugly and off putting (he especially looks like a half chimp half human combo).

There is lots that you can't do at the moment so hard to judge but the way the game is set is terrible. It's a VN. So why do you need to go to a ugly looking map screen whenever a scene is done when almost always there is only one choice. No point. If there are multiple options just have choices come up on the screen. Going back to the map all the time just breaks up the game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ssbarryerotica

I really love the graphics of this game, including its GUI and the appearance of the main menu. The plot and writing certainly has room to expand and improve. Above all, Nisha is gorgeously hot and sexy.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

wdf

Several distinct character models with three different paths for different fetishes. I like the idea of two different main characters based on the path you choose. I'm a sucker for fit women and I'm interested to see what kind of scenarios Nisha will be in. It started out rough but each update has made the game better. The updates come pretty consistently compare to other games I follow, so I hope more people support this.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Redeemed

game went from terrible to actually decent, the change from whatever engine it used before to renpy significantly increased the smoothess, much less bugs and errors overall

also i love the models! just a bit sad the game is currently focused all around the "cuck" path
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Zer0zero

Pros: It actually gets updated
    Cons: It actually gets updated.

Seriously. The writing is non-existent. There is no character development. The sex scenes have click-throughs. The renders look rubbery and have no light manipulation to give them realism. The story-line is just obtuse "get to the x rated rubbery scene as fast as possible" nonsense.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Bootycall911

good fap mateiral, the story have just gotten more interesting.

loved the 0.4.3 update more than the others mainly because of its CGs and awesome writing of the story. Kudos to the creators, looking forward for the next update
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Comets

Sorry, but just a bad game.

Writing is not really good, its just some random nonsense, not really believable.

Also its a pure cuck game, the "you can do everything you want her" is complete bullshit

Also it is suggested in the description and in the game itself as if you could like make her your sex slave or do a mix of ntr and non ntr, but not, it basically is always bad endings.

Renders are okay-ish, thats why you get 2 stars.

Improve the writing, take more time with writing and develop the character more (especially his and hers) before throwing them into this whole fuck around thing.

Also if you suggest the option to not be a cuck, maybe implement it. jesus, you could propably take a ton of your renders and reuse them with the MCs head attached to it and just write something fitting.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Smartch

Pure cheating/cuck game. So it's made for the people who likes ntr games, and good thing is that there is no space for other genres. It is made plain and simple in the same title of the game that wife would cheat or cuck.
    Good thing is that everything is developing fast but in the same time we see mc's feeling for his wife and emotional rollercoaster that goes in his head. It is plain and simple choice here, you can leave your wife and game is finished or you can accept wife's mischief and try to save relationship with her conditions and enjoy it if you are into it
    My advice is if you are not into cuck/cheat option don't try it, but if it arouse you and you have that fetish the game is for you. Animations are really good and developer is really giving focus on that.
    For someone who has experienced this thing and by my own will, the game is really good.
    Five stars
    Haters go away (we all got some fetish if you don't like it don't comment and kill this developer, don't even try it), game is in early development and it has great potential, even to parry adventurous couple.
  12. M
    1.00 star(s)

MrSavage

This thing is not even ready yet to be published. Bad plot, bad renders, bad script. The only pro is moving from tyrano to RenPy so we can very quickly see how bad this is. Why post when so many choices are not available? To make a mark the dev needs to strike the player's imagination hard and make him want to come back. There is nothing here apart from the pull of NTR. Try again.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

downloadu

Plain and simple plot. No twists or surprises. Everything you need to know is in the description. There is the wife and a selection of fuckers is given. Select one, click through the generic dialog and watch the play. No emotional attachment, no relationship history, not many choices, nothing exciting really. Like watching robots play out a fantasy.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

tanyzh

CG looks quite good. Animations are your average, ~5 images per cycle chained image anims, but good for what it is.

The story seems promising as well.

Unfortunately, the whole thing fell apart very quickly:
    Barely a couple of minutes into playing the game (literally was like 5 minutes), the game soft-locked on me. You're at a point where you get to chose between 3 paths. One of them didn't let me through because there were "not enough points" – with no explanation whatsoever what that means, how the system works, or how to acquire them – while the other 2 paths were no implemented yet.

Lastly, I can't help but feel compelled to mention, that this REALLY should have been in Ren'py.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1417021

I saw a 4 * review on this with the words "Outstanding plot." and so I gave it a go. (And no, I didn't believe it.)

The Story:

In my opinion, an NTR game needs a story with a build-up. You need to feel attached to the girl that might NTR you.

There is just no story at all. Nothing. Just some short simple words.

After the first words of the MC I couldn't stop reading the game in a robotic voice.

- "can't control anymore"
    - "look at her"
    - "OMG"
    - "he picked her up so high"
    - "oh no" - (This one reminded me of Barney Stinson as a robot in the theatre. Season 2/Episode 16.)
    - "he slammed her"

- "to the ground"

Why would you cut a sentence like that? (Probably to make the game feel longer. *cough* It has like 3-5mins of gameplay.)

But I had a good laugh.

And please use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence.

The renders are far below average. Especially that robotic creep dance she does at the beginning and if you click at the red heart icon in the top left corner.

Choices don't matter at all.

After I saw midget Brendan (Brother of the wife). The guy that looks like an ape/neanderthal/10th generation of incest mix. I thought to myself that this game is just for the lols. But the dev seems to be pretty serious about it.

And in the end, I couldn't even finish the game because of the weird point system/no paths added.

TL DR:
    I like NTR games. But this just terrible.
    No relevant choices, no story, bad renders and the characters don't have a personality at all.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

amBest

Based on 0.2

First off, if I ever see something like "mind if I piss in your mouth" in the included pictures of a game, that's an instant download for me. So I'm biased.

That being said, this game is the very definition of mediocre. It's not in a good engine, it moves strangely, no memento (going back), can't skip animations, controls are meh and unresponsive.

There is little here to see besides the fetishes. The story has, as far as I can see, no chance of growing, there is nothing there, no spark, no nothing. But, to be honest, this game is about fucking and you get to that basically instantly. Too bad there isn't much of it as of yet.

IMHO, just pass for now.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

pasunna

Base on Ver 0.2
    the game got potential and also many place to polish
    but as it's just ver 0.2 so I'm not looking for a perfect game now

pro +
    out standing Plot!
    no game on this site really focus on a man that excite with his cheating girlfriend
    there are a lot about harem man/girl
    girl corruption slut or swap couple etc
    but this game focus on you saw your hot wife cheating!
    and it's telling the story to the point
    no wait 30 minute to no where
    strike you to the heart with hot/disgusting cheating scene!

choice
    you can choose that you feel anger/like/xxx
    so there will be deeper system more than just read some horny scene day by day
    and in your scene you can choose alternate thing like cum in mouth or on body
    this get player and option that's not many game offer

con -
    there are still lack of content and smooth game play
    but base on version and how active of the dev
    these thing will go better and better
    because look like he come in to check out feedback everyday

so I will leave this game to 4 star now
    as the plot and fast pace game play is really good
    and wish for the polish will come up in the future!!
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Sin-X

V0.1

The game feels laggy, theres less then 30 seconds of content if you skip through the 5-10 lines of dialogue that do exist which makes me feel as though no effort has been put into it.

The render don't seem all that bad could use a little work.

Straight up asking people for support and doing so by stopping right as the only scene in the game is about to show anything just straight up annoys me.

Pro Tip: Create something worthy of support and the support will come.

Will review again in time to see if progress is made.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

Update Rating from me (v0.5):

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Great Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + Lots if Categories

Cons:

- Some errors in the Game
    - Lots of teasing

Conclusion:
    Great Graphics, lots of different Scenes,great Categories, keeps the boredom away.
    What I don`t like is when the scenes get hot,then nothing really happens, like dog scenes or brother scenes, the dev should have a little closure to some scenes, otherwise people forget that the scene even happend and it wont stay in there memory.
    Not really any fab material to this date.
    Lets see what the future holds here.
    But still a 4 Star rating to date for me.

Recommendation:
    Worth the download