VN Ren'Py Pony era begins! Development Thread [Development Thread]

Oct 21, 2023
What kind of prompts do you use with Luma? You're getting really good static camera results. Often the camera just goes crazy in my animation

I actually just posted an update about Luma in my dev thread lol https://f95zone.to/threads/no-trace-of-luck-pre-release-development-thread-godot.204911/
Hah, well, tbh haven't cracked the code yet. And from discussions with the devs on discord - there isn't really a way to reliably get a desired cam movement + character movement.
Those 2 of yours I'd say to look even better than mine. That mirror one is top notch!

Those you see here - every one had different prompt. "Idle animation", "static camera", "camera locked off", some just bare "anime girl".
And for every one there is 4 failed ones. So it's more of a RNG situation you see.

Oct 21, 2023
Two major breakthroughs!
1 - I downloaded, toyed with, and learned first bits of Live2D!
It honestly doesn't look that hard, although it will be a lot of work.

2 - Finally cleaned training set and trained my Luna's LoRA for Pony! It didn't cooked perfectly, actually I am struggling to get the quality I achieved in XL, but I am sure I just need to rewrite prompts correctly. And it unlocks a real of possibilities unseen in XL!

1719277330868.png