uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Bela can be identified by her blonde hair, a red pendant on her neck, a little bit of eyeshadow, drained mascara and blood around the mouth like a smile.
Cassandra can be identified by her brunette hair, a yellow pendant, and no eyeshadow.
I think these two are indeed Bela and Cassandra, but with some features mixed up.
the third daughter, Daniela, has a noticeably different hairstyle.

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Pixeldrain
upscaled/interpolated Judy + added EvilAudio1 version
also, new versions of my sound for:
1. Aurora 1, 2
2. Loba 2 (made it quite similar to Volkor version of Loba 1)
3. Loba 5
Other vids in progress
I'll keep old versions for some time in case someone likes it more but when I re-do whole collections I'll delete them

Again, thanks for sharing
updated, and again, any audio added
edited: added EvilAudio for Ada
edited: added EvilAudio for Bela and Daniela
edited: added new Ada without sound + EvilAudio

Last edited:

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Pixeldrain
upscaled/interpolated Judy + added EvilAudio1 version
also, new versions of my sound for:
1. Aurora 1, 2
2. Loba 2 (made it quite similar to Volkor version of Loba 1)
3. Loba 5
Other vids in progress
I'll keep old versions for some time in case someone likes it more but when I re-do whole collections I'll delete them

Again, thanks for sharing
updated with Bunny

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Hi guys, completely redone the whole collections (fixed earlier vids with artifacts) and now it sorted out for convenience
1. The whole collection but without a sound, so to speak, in the author's original idea

2. Videos with sounds by different authors. I took Evilaudio as the main author to reduce the number of duplicates, but left the archive with sounds of other authors if you like them better. You can replace the audio without reencoding by using Avidemux (simple, light, no quality losses).

3. Sounds made by me (Warning! Amateur work). In the original idea were made as temporary sounds until audio from professional sfx is available, but unfortunately for some videos they never came out

In the future I`ll add more sounds (I hope, really regret to start playing Persona games). Finish Checkpic vids is in priority as he seems like reduced the quantity of alt vids under paywall

If you noticed some vids with artifacts message me, I'll fix them