EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6.jpg

Overview:
This is a visual novel with gods, demons, monsters, sex, kink and some light humor. It focuses on a main character Juliet being "chosen" by a trickster god, learning more about herself through strange circumstances and fighting the forces of evil.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2021-10-27
Developer: Wrench Phillips
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 7.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(Ep.6): - - - -
Others: ANDROID -
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

405811_1.jpg 405820_2.jpg 405821_3.jpg 405822_4.jpg 405823_5.jpg 405825_6.jpg 405827_7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
sting her like bee and fuck each other like rabbits... (see 4th screen)

EDIT: SH*T, there's a "lesbian" tag (y), really hope dev sticks to this project, I'm looking forward to how far will this game go in the matter of fetishes.

Last edited:

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks for checking it out and for posting this for me! I was so nervous about sharing this as i have a great fear of looking stupid or that nobody would understand it.

In the story they refer to the trickster god as "it" as tricksters tend to have shape shifting abilities in folklore, while i don't have any problem with transgender content and if there was a really specific storyline that i wanted to do that required that i wouldn't be against it, buuut that being said i have no plans for it. lol

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Nice game, but it keeps freezing when the girls get to the house with the fireplace.

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
i cant find anything in the script that would cause it to freeze there >.<, i am looking into it though, and if anyone else has the problem let me know as i cant seem to replicate the freeze.

the main character is bi

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
i must have read that scene like a thousand times, woo im sweating now pressure getting to me, i fixed it on my end so ill have a have a fix version coming out at some point lol gonna need some testers for episode 2 haha

thank you all for trying it, i really do appreciate the interest.

Reactions: $@~ and Soundprime

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is a lack of good lesbian themed games which sucks majorly for me.

I used to get quite happy when I saw the lesbian tag however it very rarely meant lesbian content. It usually means 2 women doing something but cock is still involved.

Is this actual lesbian or "lesbian" that still involves guys?

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
as for the lesbian content at the moment there is one ff scene (there is a choice and it is labeled ff or ffm)
i would say the game will have lesbian scenes for sure but i wouldn't go as far as to say the game is lesbian themed.

on the bdsm front there is none at the moment (hinted at), bdsm WILL come though (main character is submissive).

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
as for the lesbian content at the moment there is one ff scene (there is a choice and it is labeled ff or ffm)
i would say the game will have lesbian scenes for sure but i wouldn't go as far as to say the game is lesbian themed.

on the bdsm front there is none at the moment (hinted at), bdsm WILL come though (main character is submissive).
So far I'm liking what I'm hearing. You need meat AND vaggies in a balanced diet lol

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This demo is a good start. The renders are good, the story line is coherent, it has a few choices to help see where the story is going. I will definitely watching for the next update.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There's a little bug where the portrait of the character from a previous dialogue choice would appear for a brief second during transitions.

Last edited:

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
There's a little bug where the portrait of the character from a previous dialogue choice would appear for a brief second during transitions.

looking into it.

EDIT: did it happen more in the front half of the game? i had a lot of dissolves, i think that might be it.

This demo is a good start. The renders are good, the story line is coherent, it has a few choices to help see where the story is going. I will definitely watching for the next update.
Thank you! I am working on the next right now :).

Sorry, this is just a little too weird for me! Gotta pass!
Thanks for giving it a try though.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes