VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Cheeky [Ep.7.5] [Wrench Phillips]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The first sex scene that i encountered it consisted of a double bj and then the guy penetrating a girl doggy, and after 2 lines of dialogue the guy came, and thats it.

The other scene is girl finger and licks the other one, and after a couple of lines of dialogue they are both dressed back again. The Female Mc is the only character we kind of know here.

The other 2 just appeared out of nowhere at some point, the female being a friend that we met at some sort of girls party of friend we never heard of. A party we got without headsup or transition.

Renders are definetly not the best, the plot is weird, there are a lot of "Some time later" transitions
    Seing this MF scene was so poor i decided for to the lesbian route and they seem to have a little more into them, still a little vanilla, and after some time there is still one available partner, outside of "DREAM" sequences.
    And this is omething i hate. Cant you create a character that is conflictd by his or her desires without using dreams as a battleground?

Cause outside this battleground the state of the character is still decided by the player decisions, and even in dreams player gets to chose (there are a lot of decisions to make.
    I think the game tries to go too many places and maybe this creates a lack of focus in the important stuff, that is my opinion and looks kind of parodic, despite the fact that the whoole thing is about Demons and desires. Didn work for me at all, and after 20 minutes i got tired and skipped to check if there were changes. Still all over the place.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

1st

A big emphasis on story here, without a doubt. Pity that the rest is ... average. Renders are quite trivial, sceneries lack details and sexual content is not captivating. In my opinion lesbian themes are too common and there is no way of avoiding them (at least I didn't manage to). I guess that storytelling was about to be funny but unfortunately it failed to amuse me.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = If you can take this story with a bit of fun, then you will absolutely love this.

Story: 4/5
    + Young girl goes through some difficulties and explore her sexuality. She goes through breakup, hookups and getting a bunch of lovers. I really enjoyed this part.
    - Unfortunately her life gets more complicated when supernatural beings (gods, demons, vampires, werewolves and zombies) gets involved. Apparently gods are incredibly bored and they spend their time by plotting against each other. This part I didnt like as much.
    - For every 10 minutes of heroine's story you get another 10 minutes of chatter between supernaturals. I think less focus on demon/god part would be much better. (you can always skip it, you wont miss anything important)

Art: 5/5
    + Main heroine is really very cute and sexy. ^o^
    + Sex scenes are hot.
    + Game really looks good. Dont be discouraged by those underwhelming sample pictures. They dont do the justice to the game.

Gameplay: 4/5
    + Typical VN with choices.
    - Unfortunately choices dont matter. Its only difference is some flavour text.
    + Game already has few hours of gameplay.
    + Decent english grammar.
    ± Here comes the biggest variable of the game: Breaking of the 4th wall. You will either love it or hate it.
    Main heroine is supposed to be (unwilling) champion of certain trickster goddess (imagine something like naked female Loki). That goddess likes to pull pranks. For example she will say that she will conceal her true schemes by "distracting" the council of higher gods (YOU, the player!). So for next 15 minutes of game she will keep randomly popping out on the screen and she will talk nonsense in order to interrupt main storyline (haha).
    Another example is later when main heroine is getting horny and starts masturbating. At that point goddess pops out in front of heroine and interupts heroine's masturbation. And what was the reason? Just for the LOL's. Then the goddess will start pointless lecture to the player (you) about choices inside story. Meanwhile in the background heroine will complain about her life going to shit if she cant even masturbate in peace. You will either laugh or hate it! :ROFLMAO:

To sum it up:
    I really enjoyed this game. Although sometimes it was a bit hard to enjoy the story, because supernatural part of the story is second-rate.
    I will definitely recommend this.
    Also this game looks really good, sample pictures on F95 page dont do the justice to the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ololooker

Strong and good game

Pros:
    Cute and sexy heroine,
    interesting story
    charming goddes
    funny breaking of the "fourth wall"

Cons:
    sometimes choice is not matter anything, like in cabin fight: no bad end, just changing of way to escape