EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Chemicalchangeicon.png

Overview:
You start the game as a normal boy that will change into a girl experiencing the lust of this new body.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-01
Release Date: 2021-12-01
Developer: Etanolo - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 3.0 Final
Language: English
Related games: Chemical Regression
Sequels: Chemical Travel - Chemical Change Act2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Saves may not work. Please start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID - TORRENT

Extra: Walkthrough - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

20200324104654929.png cessb (22).jpg 20200402195227624.png 20200514171813717.png 20200401191620792.png 20200402194050675.png 20200407003852084.png 20200325070932280.png evial27.png scuolaboys16.png 20200701133436675.png 20200627164908284.png 20200518234827975.png 20200428221759374.png 20200328102427434.png

Last edited by a moderator:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah! But I think some sort of privilege is required to post in game section.. So I wait until I can upload the others approved file hosts.
I have a bad line.. it require me at least 5h for a single version.
And then I ll try to contact some admin to know how to move.

Anyway tnx for reading :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kal Von Fiend

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
View attachment 490617

Overview:
You start the game as a normal boy that will change into a girl experiencing the lust of this new body.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-19
Release Date: 2019-12-19
Developer: Etanolo - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Day 3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 490617 View attachment 490623 View attachment 490625 View attachment 490628 View attachment 490633
Life tip: Ask for help when you don't know how to do something. Good luck with your game.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Chemical Change [Day 3] [Etanolo] PC Compressed

Original Size: 1.28 GB
Compressed: 94 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
First of all.. Thanks for playing it!
Is my first attempt in making a game and as you can see my english is very bad :whistle::p
I plan to uptade about "2days in game" at month... And at least for 4/5 months.

So if I don't die tomorrow :eek::eek::eek:
You welcome :) I'm just giving some advice and somethings I find odd, And good idea on pacing yourself. Exhibitionism is a favorite topic of mine to check out and see how developers use it, I'm looking forward to seeing how this'll go.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
overall its ok, i kinda think its wierd that a person who was a guy gets changed into a girl, goes to acting like a slut in less than a day.
It's true, but how many scenes did i had to add to make it really plausible.... (If you think a moment at the size aspect with all the future expansions.)
Actually is 1.3GB, plus, if some ppls don t see a sex scene within 2 mins drop the game. (Sometime I did it too.)

Let's say it was a forced marketing choice :)
TNX for playing it ! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
And as I said .. You are right..(y)(y) I just try to clear the motivation of this decision.
As my first attempt I have to admit ... I was a little scared... Last time I programmed something was in 1990 at school and was in turbo pascal. :geek::geek:

On the other hand I was overexcited seeing something take shape and neglected a lot of ideas. :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Furyous D

burninghammer

Mar 21, 2017
After downloading the game, I'm very surprised by how much you kinda went for right away. There are plenty of successful VN games right now that prefer giving the player a slow burn, but not you lmao. There's obvious good and bads to that but if that's what you want your game to be, I dig it!

That said, I know you admitted to getting over-excited and neglecting a few ideas, but I still gotta call out the "Corruption" tag here.

If your vision for the game is about corrupting a character, and gender-swapping, then I think the first thing you want is to establish the protagonist's personality, relationships and overall day-to-day life more. Do you want Oliver to be kind of abrasive and assertive for example, so the gender swap makes for a cute, fun contrast. Perhaps he's actually sensitive, and a little shy so the swap makes him feel more vulnerable than ever? Not trying to be harsh, but honestly he just felt like a blank slate, which is why I feel like the swap meant nothing, and as a result, the corruption feels rushed.

Old-school VNs like the " series" keep it simple while still making the swap mean something. Otherwise it just feels like the main character was always a girl until being told specifically.

There are other things I'd focus on improving, but I think you either recognize them already, or it's more my personal preference that you can ignore if you like. This IS your project.

-Get an editor who can help with your English troubles while also maybe helping add some color to your scenes.
-I'm sorry but the Illusion/Fraps watermark has gotta go lmao. It sounds like a pain, but it'll be worth it.
-Personal nitpick, but I know a few artists who do Shota work with HoneySelect, and they prefer to use female models since they have more flexibility over stuff like limbs and face. I personally recommend that for the little brother's model.
-This is a big request, but stuff like the bland main menu, lack of music and sounds, all needs to be addressed if you want possible donors to take you more seriously. You have a lot of competition.
-Finally....I don't know how to phrase this but...the doctor poofing into a skeleton just fucking killed me. I want to say think of changing that but honestly I sorta love it. :KEK:

Sorry for the looong wall of text, but as someone who really likes all the ideas presented here, and found your enthusiasm really charming, I want to see your idea succeed. Hope it does! (y)

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Really really appreciated bro.. I know I lack in about everithing you said, and I m really happy you all can make constructive comments! ;););)
But I really don t know if in this first act [(or game) maybe I already burn this story plot.] I can improve so much!
Rest assured I will try my best... I'm still trying to know how to use true/false in ren'py. (just to let you all know my level.) o_Oo_O
My real work is make shoes, but if this project can bring me something in future it will be spent in implementing knowledge, programs and helping hands. ;);)
Oh ... Tommy is already a female character... But I pump up the cheeks too much and the expressions are like inexistents... Maybe in future I can put him on a diet!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just to make you all laught:
mypc.png

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I dont think you necessarily burned the plot yet, using the formentioned game, he had alot of idea's but hadnt implemented them totally into the game he basically had a beginning and a end and keeps adding the in between marks, as he got his idea's broadened or decided on improving on another section. i think he even changed the beginning a few times just to either make it shorter, or make it through trying to play the beginning over and over because depending on the selections chose got you different outcomes. if you get a chance take a play through on that and you will see what i mean , i know there is also a few others you might try to give you some idea's

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I wanted to play the x-change series but never understood how to run it after the download (I know I'm noob!).
The first game i liked on this genre was chemical subservience (a cameo is my title) and some sounds in my mind are inspired from valentina's story and devin's life... I liked also love change until the extreme detour in this last update.
And I can only bow to projectsage.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes