Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
LMAO the stuff people come up with. A boy turns into a girl "How" no clue then gets raped multiple times gets pregnant the end. How does this not get on the best sellers list? lmao Is it magic? or radioactive side effect? Some wonder drug? Last one would still have to be magic lol Cause there's no way a dude is going to get pregnant no surgery in the world can make a male preggers. lol Should have a scfi tag or something.
There is no logic at all in this game and there is almost no choice. There was no reaction that the sex changed, they didn’t care, they also raped, they didn’t care, mother or aunt (I don’t remember who) who injected the injection, I would have finished her off for what she did. I don't understand what the game is about.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
LMAO the stuff people come up with. A boy turns into a girl "How" no clue then gets raped multiple times gets pregnant the end. How does this not get on the best sellers list? lmao Is it magic? or radioactive side effect? Some wonder drug? Last one would still have to be magic lol Cause there's no way a dude is going to get pregnant no surgery in the world can make a male preggers. lol Should have a scfi tag or something.
What I gathered while playing the game.

Two opposing I guess pharmaceutical company's doing genetic research, the one kept there scientists enslave by means of a drug that made them become unstable, and there body's died and disintegrated if they did not receive regular injection's.

One of the female scientist escaped from the for sure Evil lab, and was about to do the die, and disintegrate thing, she injected the boy with her blood, (which somehow contained the genetic imprint of her body, and the I guess the Evil pharmaceutical company's genetic manipulation formula.)

The next day the boy was a carbon copy of the female scientist that escaped and injected him. except for possibly being a much younger version of her. (also inside the blood was the supposed DNA blueprint for some other scientists from that company.)

The boy's Aunt who was I guess raising the two boy's, there parents having dies some how, was a scientist from the other pharmaceutical company, and somehow understood what was happening. and was trying to prefect the formula, and use it with her Clone research. (There by managing to clone the scientist somehow with her also having her complete memories latter in the story. Allowing her or She-He to also help with the cloning experimentation.)

Problem was the clone's in order to be stable or the only clones that were stable were like shemale, or females with penis's.

So they wanted the boy in the female form to have babies or one of them thought that was the best way, to prefect the clone's so they could return to a body like there original one.

( not sure if the babies were just clones them selves or how that worked, I know He as a she had a couple or they were aborted or Birthed or something, I'm just not sure on that, and maybe I have it all wrong :) )

The boy, as a girl had a majorly high sex craving, or extremely strong Libido.

At one point the Aunt created a formula that transformed him back into a Male, but he had all the memories of what happened to him, and the things he had done or were done to him as a girl, and started to commit suicide because he was totally freaked out by all that had happened.

The Aunt drugged him and forced the change back to a female, to stop the suicide, until she could maybe figure a way to return him to normal, with out having him commit suicide. (Which did not seem like was ever going to happen.)

At least something like that is what I gathered playing the game.

Yeah it is a convoluted mess, but I found it rather interesting, and enjoyable myself.

Reactions: Lilkyser07

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
What I gathered while playing the game.

Two opposing I guess pharmaceutical company's doing genetic research, the one kept there scientists enslave by means of a drug that made them become unstable, and there body's died and disintegrated if they did not receive regular injection's.

One of the female scientist escaped from the for sure Evil lab, and was about to do the die, and disintegrate thing, she injected the boy with her blood, (which somehow contained the genetic imprint of her body, and the I guess the Evil pharmaceutical company's genetic manipulation formula.)

The next day the boy was a carbon copy of the female scientist that escaped and injected him. except for possibly being a much younger version of her. (also inside the blood was the supposed DNA blueprint for some other scientists from that company.)

The boy's Aunt who was I guess raising the two boy's, there parents having dies some how, was a scientist from the other pharmaceutical company, and somehow understood what was happening. and was trying to prefect the formula, and use it with her Clone research. (There by managing to clone the scientist somehow with her also having her complete memories latter in the story. Allowing her or She-He to also help with the cloning experimentation.)

Problem was the clone's in order to be stable or the only clones that were stable were like shemale, or females with penis's.

So they wanted the boy in the female form to have babies or one of them thought that was the best way, to prefect the clone's so they could return to a body like there original one.

( not sure if the babies were just clones them selves or how that worked, I know He as a she had a couple or they were aborted or Birthed or something, I'm just not sure on that, and maybe I have it all wrong :) )

The boy, as a girl had a majorly high sex craving, or extremely strong Libido.

At one point the Aunt created a formula that transformed him back into a Male, but he had all the memories of what happened to him, and the things he had done or were done to him as a girl, and started to commit suicide because he was totally freaked out by all that had happened.

The Aunt drugged him and forced the change back to a female, to stop the suicide, until she could maybe figure a way to return him to normal, with out having him commit suicide. (Which did not seem like was ever going to happen.)

At least something like that is what I gathered playing the game.

Yeah it is a convoluted mess, but I found it rather interesting, and enjoyable myself.
She's just using him for her own purposes. The further all this goes on, the worse the return will be (I doubt that it will be at all, looking at the continuation tags).

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
She's just using him for her own purposes. The further all this goes on, the worse the return will be (I doubt that it will be at all, looking at the continuation tags).
Well the transformed character is being continued in "Chemical Travel's" it seems. Which seems to be off to a good start.

( I think the "Chemical Travel's" world need's to be extended there, and maybe push a world traveling quest as [Etanolo] gets better acquainted with RPG maker.)

Also seems to be using this character in "Chemical Change Act2". (Sort of setting up a whole world of sorts with this concept it seems.)

Reactions: claymorez

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
I don't like RPGM. 70% of the gameplay takes running around the locations to find the right one and not to miss something interesting.

Reactions: Iceviking

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I don't like RPGM. 70% of the gameplay takes running around the locations to find the right one and not to miss something interesting.
Yeah, RPGM games do take exploration, and discovery, and sometimes I like that.

although I agree it can be rather laborious at times. Having to actually play the game rather than just get a picture, or animation slide show that you can back up on if you make a mistake as in most rempy games.

It is as you so aptly put it a personal like or dislike.

I enjoy both styles, but I agree some RPGM games can leave you truly lost as to where to go next, and what to get. Some will give a diary or quest advising item to guild you to your next objective, and some just post it in a text that you will only see once, and if you click to fast your lost for-Ever :) . (Some have and actual quest menu advising you where to go as well, which is nice too.)

But I do enjoy both, I feel more like I am playing a game in RPGM, and less like I am reading a book as in Renpy game's, but I think they both have there place, and both maintain a good entertainment value depending on what the game maker intends.

But I truly understand your personal thinking on this.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
This looks like it has a lot of content, is it transformation only? or is there a Female Protag start?

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
My gosh!.. But there is a market to hire haters as reviewers?
You can see the shoots, you can see the plot, you know that this game is amateur...
Do they want a triple A for free? If I could made it, be sure it was this one.
Really I can't understand why peoples that don't like meat still order beef and then call the chef to complain.
The only reasons that sprout in my mind are money or ignorance.
But don't worry, even if this game will become a 1 star, I will still go straight on my way.
A tnx to all the ppls who trust me.

;) ;) ;)
i loved your game my self played it 2 times already

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes