Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Chemical Change [v2.2] Etanolo

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.53 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 874 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 857 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v2.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm screwed...
3 days ago my PC had a crash.. From that point on I couldn't open HS anymore...
I think my CPU was cooked up.. I tryed this days with all clean's systems and antivirus, I tried with some more fan, but the reality is... This PC is 15years old, WTF can I try?
Nothing solved the issue, so today I bought some new components on amazon (I had to anticipate my curse of act).
I solved my money problems counting on a friend, but we are under xmas and the delivery is not fast, so I cant work the next 5-10 days.
So I think the next month patch will be delayed of some days.
I m really really sorry guys.
I hope you all can undestand and continue to support me.
Thank you very much for your understanding and sorry again if the delay will really happen.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I'm screwed...
3 days ago my PC had a crash.. From that point on I couldn't open HS anymore...
I think my CPU was cooked up.. I tryed this days with all clean's systems and antivirus, I tried with some more fan, but the reality is... This PC is 15years old, WTF can I try?
Nothing solved the issue, so today I bought some new components on amazon (I had to anticipate my curse of act).
I solved my money problems counting on a friend, but we are under xmas and the delivery is not fast, so I cant work the next 5-10 days.
So I think the next month patch will be delayed of some days.
I m really really sorry guys.
I hope you all can undestand and continue to support me.
Thank you very much for your understanding and sorry again if the delay will really happen.
I'm sorry for what happened to you. I hope everything will be all right as soon as possible. I loved your game, - 1 hidden scene related to the boys's path I could not find where the secret path you mean here.

Reactions: claymorez

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The Mega and Nopy PC Link link to a different game (Dubious Practice) not sure about the others.
Some links won't open. Was just going to ask about this, as it is very dubious indeed!

An adult game by:

Cassie-Succubi, Ultspd and Mysterious Stranger

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Hello, for the nopy download.... pc version it is not chemical change.... It is another game
I didnt try the other links
just to let u know

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just post the same thing, but like that they will be aware of it ;)
I can confirm, they did change the mega anyways. So think they discovered their botch, that they were using the same links for a game that was posted 10 minutes earlier.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Chemical Change [v2.25XMAS] [Etanolo] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.55 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.53 GB

Compressed PC Size: 837.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 820.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v2.25xmas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes