the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.03.2021 (v2.5)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Chemical Change [v2.3] Etanolo

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.73 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 927 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 909 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Yes. IIRC, when the choices pop up, it's actually noted which ones lead to rape, shota, deflowering by a casual acquaintance, etc.

Second rape only pops up if the first occured, a third quasi-rape - she doesn't want to, but has to play along because basically secret agent - is avoidable by picking the correct combination.
Good to hear! I was worried because this is clearly inspired by the X-Change series, and those games were terrible about this

vultron

May 19, 2018
The amount of times this dude gets injected with a syringe is getting a bit ridiculous. xD

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Good to hear! I was worried because this is clearly inspired by the X-Change series, and those games were terrible about this
I really don't know if my game is similar to x-change, because I didn't had the pleasure to play it until now, but it's surely inspired by chemical subservience and Valentina's story. :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: claymorez

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Agradecer pelo Harem College. Achei que veria ela papano a HANA e a RIN.. :(

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Chemical Change 3.0
Usual gestures, transparency, text size etc. etc
Alternative persistent save/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I just played the game and liked it although I would kind of like to be able to spend certain days a guy more often like when he needs to be the girl he is but sometimes he can be injected and revert back to q guy for a couple days but I get it isn't that type of game. I had a question though. In my version 2.3 it said after it finished the next update was scheduled for 18th Jan but it hasn't happened otherwise 2.4 would be here so was that delayed or was it a typo?

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So I just played the game and liked it although I would kind of like to be able to spend certain days a guy more often like when he needs to be the girl he is but sometimes he can be injected and revert back to q guy for a couple days but I get it isn't that type of game. I had a question though. In my version 2.3 it said after it finished the next update was scheduled for 18th Jan but it hasn't happened otherwise 2.4 would be here so was that delayed or was it a typo?
Oliver will be back in future, but only if you ll chose him, because my patrons don't like him very much (I base my impression on some polls).
Last month I had a total PC crash and could start working again only after the delivery of the new one.
So I was in a hurry and probably didnt change the final date, sorry.
vers 2.4 is now about to be finished, due to the last month problem there will be a little lesser content, but I'm confident to realease on the normal schedule date around 10th on patreon and 18th free.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes