claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
20220204160906611.png

Overview:
This is my first attempt in making a rpgm. You start being teleported in a fantasy world after one of the ending in Chemical Change. You simply have to rise your slut level to see more and more events.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: Etanolo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Prequel: Chemical Change
Spin-off: Chemical Regression
Related games: Chemical Change Act2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -

Immagine1ct.png Immagine2ct.png Immagine3ct.png Immagine4ct.png Immagine6ct.png Immagine7ct.png
Immagine8ct.png Immagine9ct.png Immagine10ct.png Immagine11ct.png Immagine12ct.png
20220204160906611.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
View attachment 1700097

Developer:
View attachment 1700094

I suggest you go with Ren'Py, RPGM is rather tedious to navigate, therefore it ruins the enjoyment of the game. There isn't much content yet, so it's not too late. (y)
It depends on how people use RPGM, I know most RPG games strech the gameplay by making long travels and such but there are still great RPGM games like the ones from NLT , Sirens Domain and Heavens Studios ...

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Dear dev,
I love the RPGM engine but...every time you develop something.. put yourself in your customer's clothes:

Simple rules:
No walking/running simulator (no need of immense maps)
Sex scenes well represented (we have to wank here... and therefore sex scenes must be properly represented with a lot of images / assets / dialogs)
No puzzle or combats (if I want this shit I am not going to play an adult game)
More important.. do not try to accommodate all requirements coming from all customers.. go with your idea and just adjust slightly the aim if the audience give you some reasonable feedback (Quoting Thatcher Maggie << Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides. >> I guess you know what it means)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I actually like RPG sometimes because they can give depth to the game-play that is not there flipping from one screen to the next, as is pretty much the case with most rempy games.

However I like renpy to because you don't have to think much and all you have to do is click, and play back up if you don't like what happened and click the other way with out any repercussions, save anywhere even during dialogue, and basically never have to worry or suffer because of a bad or wrong choice. ( Renpy is sort of the I don't play games but I like stories sort of thing, and I think it is fine for lots of things, and I like it too )

I have played a lot of RPG maker games that drove me nuts trying to figure out where to go, some of them this was a good thing as solving the puzzles and locations was fun over all, and some of them it was just aggravating.

I have also learned to hate RPG maker games where the maker decided to make some new kind of battle system (swapping buttons around, setting crazy limits and cumbersome button mashing insanity) that is quite often just a buggered up mess.

However when done right Rpg maker games can be a blast to play there are many I really enjoyed.

A Record of Delia's War
Parallel Fantasy If
Meltys Quest
The Office Wife
Ruins Seeker
Petite Goddess Emily
Coming of Age
Agent_Alonaxx
Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG 1
PRIMAL SPHERE
LittleBraver

Just to name a few that I personally enjoyed

But I like a lot of renpy too.

I personally think that a game maker should make there game the way they want to make it, and if others want it different they should make here own game, and quit trying to demand or humiliate others into doing game only in the way that they like them. (Entitlement has become such a self centered I deserve it thing now days.)

I will try this one and if I like it play it if I don't I won't play it. ( I personally think it might be a good idea if it is done right)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I actually like RPG sometimes because they can give depth to the game-play that is not there flipping from one screen to the next, as is pretty much the case with most rempy games.

However I like renpy to because you don't have to think much and all you have to do is click, and play back up if you don't like what happened and click the other way with out any repercussions, save anywhere even during dialogue, and basically never have to worry or suffer because of a bad or wrong choice. ( Renpy is sort of the I don't play games but I like stories sort of thing, and I think it is fine for lots of things, and I like it too )

I have played a lot of RPG maker games that drove me nuts trying to figure out where to go, some of them this was a good thing as solving the puzzles and locations was fun over all, and some of them it was just aggravating.

I have also learned to hate RPG maker games where the maker decided to make some new kind of battle system (swapping buttons around, setting crazy limits and cumbersome button mashing insanity) that is quite often just a buggered up mess.

However when done right Rpg maker games can be a blast to play there are many I really enjoyed.

A Record of Delia's War
Parallel Fantasy If
Meltys Quest
The Office Wife
Ruins Seeker
Petite Goddess Emily
Coming of Age
Agent_Alonaxx
PRIMAL SPHERE
LittleBraver

Just to name a few that I personally enjoyed

But I like a lot of renpy too.

I personally think that a game maker should make there game the way they want to make it, and if others want it different they should make here own game, and quit trying to demand or humiliate others into doing game only in the way that they like them. (Entitlement has become such a self centered I deserve it thing now days.)

I will try this one and if I like it play it if I don't I won't play it. ( I personally think it might be a good idea if it is done right)
You forgot the best Rpg game (Valiant Warrior Astrid).

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ok guys, I'm here!
As I said: this game is only to let you see the starting trend, still miss a real story and it's still SOFT (no rape or else).
This is ONE of the TWO sequel of Chemical Change, the ACT2 will be in renpy and more similar to his precursor (some months).
I did this one in rpg maker because I found this kind of game very funny, so I wanted to check it.
I have to admit that rpgm is very more complex to write than renpy, and it require more time and space in HD.
I'll be frank, my patreon is very low: 1 because I can't use it like before (incest and rape were banned so NOT all my project cant stay there anymore).
2 because I don't want to charge too much money to my followers.
If this project can bring a little change I'll put more effords in it and publish every patch about montly, else it have to wait a little more.
Anyway... If you have some consctuctive suggestions about this "demo", I'm very happy to read and learn from them.
Thank you very much for playing my games, for your opinions and support !
:D :D :D :D :D

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Ok guys, I'm here!
As I said: this game is only to let you see the starting trend, still miss a real story and it's still SOFT (no rape or else).
This is ONE of the TWO sequel of Chemical Change, the ACT2 will be in renpy and more similar to his precursor (some months).
I did this one in rpg maker because I found this kind of game very funny, so I wanted to check it.
I have to admit that rpgm is very more complex to write than renpy, and it require more time and space in HD.
I'll be frank, my patreon is very low: 1 because I can't use it like before (incest and rape were banned so NOT all my project cant stay there anymore).
2 because I don't want to charge too much money to my followers.
If this project can bring a little change I'll put more effords in it and publish every patch about montly, else it have to wait a little more.
Anyway... If you have some consctuctive suggestions about this "demo", I'm very happy to read and learn from them.
Thank you very much for playing my games, for your opinions and support !
:D :D :D :D :D
your game is very good,we have been dealing with this for the last 2 hours,what I did not like I will tell you,to get the good dress takes a lot of time with the little money you save,and that in the public bath you not only do not save money(hole) but you spend to get in.
I liked everything else, a small map, movement in the love scenes and a very beautiful girl with the most beautiful body I have seen in similar games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: claymorez