RPGM - Completed - Chemomimi Trap Dungeon [Final] [Milking Gentlemen Alliance]

1. 2.00 star(s)

-Ben-

A really short game, the art is good and the animations are decent, but there isn't much content beyond about 10 scenes in a game maybe 30 minutes long. And as usual, the MTL is... as MTL usually is, readable.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Taboo-Sho

To short, arts good, but so short with so few scenes its just not worth the time.

The fact that you arent the girl but some random ass operator like its megaman battle network is a turn of as well. I dont get h-games that do, like tehcially I shouldnt be able to see the scenes of her lewding at all if Im some nameless faceless operator and my connection gets cut when she gets caught.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2191732

Review version: "Final"

Instant game-over when things that spawn two tiles from you touch you. This "game" can sod off.
    I'd think of a more roundabout way of saying this, but I refuse to put any more effort than the devs did.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

letmeplayplease

When I first heard about this game I expected more mechanical traps or BDSM-style hinderances that your character would have to avoid or escape until they run out of HP. Turns out all the traps are monster-summoning ones that you have to interact with to activate and the game ends if you get caught once. My disappointment is immesurable and my day is ruined.

Crushing disappointment aside, this feels like a demo. The H-scenes are well-animated and the main girl's design is cute, but it's extremely short, the puzzles are way too easy, and there isn't much to do besides walk around and interact with things. This would normally earn the game a 1, but the well-animated scenes (the few of them that exist) bump it up to a 2.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

It's... an okay game. Well, no, actually it's pretty lame. It's rather typical of its genre, the puzzles are simple, is kind of a grind to get through, and the download comes with a gallery save, disincentivizing you to actually play the gameplay part at all. With only 6 scenes to be had, there isn't much there at all anyways. The only reason it gets high marks is that the scenes that are there are pretty good and wonderfully animated. I can only wish that there were more h-games out there that used whatever rendering system this uses, instead of that horrid, horrid distortion-based pseudo-animation.