Unity - Completed - Chichikuri School Life ~100 Days with Twintail-chan~ [v2.26] [white_stew]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheUnkn0wn1s

Love this game. Only think I dislike is the translation as it not very accurate and would leave me confused at times. Except for that issue this game is pretty fun and I've found myself playing this over and over again to try and unlock all the scenes and imaged that can be collected in the gallery.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

The "translation" is not good. Only about 10% of what's on screen is in english, so to understand what you're doing, you gotta use a translator. The game could be fun, but I personally don't like that the 3 choices you get per action are always random. It makes it kinda difficult to go for a specific ending/outcome.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

GracefulDarkness

(this is talking about version 2.0 of the game, because the idea of using costumes and doing multiple runs of the game sounded a bit more appealing to me. version 1.4 has some solid gameplay differences apparently)

this game is sort of a weird one? in a sense it's a bit of a clipshow (with a REALLY nice artstyle, imo), but you are making choices and such, increasing stats, choosing where to go from a list, all that

however, the game can sometimes feel a bit RNG-reliant in ways which can be really annoying if you don't wanna use save scumming; if you DO want to do that, then you can do it pretty easily at least. still, it's overall a bit annoying

the plot sort of kind of exists, especially with characters when you want to go on dates from them, but unless i am just very stupid (which i might be) it seems like you can't actually check how high your Preference is for a character? you just kind of keep upping it for that character until eventually you get to go on a date with them; if you ask me, this is a bit annoying, especially when you don't actually know what will get increased (and a rare few events decrease stats, too!). funnily enough, on weekends you get to know exactly what stats get affected even though you don't anywhere else

the art, however, is definitely the selling point; it's really, really good, with a nice, cutesy artstyle that makes very solid use of expression and cuter, chibi-like elements combined with The Horny to make an experience that is very enjoyable to view. if it weren't such a pain to search for the game's next scenes, then it would really make this game more fun

if you ask me, i think this game would be about a 4 if it got a more proper translation; it would make it easier to understand certain things, make the experience feel a bit smoother, and might make the dates a bit more enjoyable. however, until that point, it's really about a 3/5 at best; you might honestly be better off enjoying the game with a gallery on a website rather than playing it
  4. 1.00 star(s)

BRONKKNORB

theres no storyline or even really any form of sequential events to make this anything more than a clipshow of the character being in random situations for a single frame. The art looked alright in this preview, but the preview was better than the product.