VN - Others - Completed - Chihiro Himukai Always Walks Away [Final] [Smile]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5579550

Vanilla? Absolutely. Wholesome? Without a doubt. S tier waifu material? Indeed. Feeling single? Unfortunately, yes. Are the sex scenes so wholesome that you don't even feel like fapping? Absolutely.

I highly recommend this for my fellow vanilla enthusiasts seeking a heartwarming story to unwind with on a nice night
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ratione

Nice wholesome story. Quite touching honestly...

Story could be longer/more in depth at times. Oh well. Scenes are a bit lengthy.

Main character makes or breaks the story and thankfully she's well-developed as a character. Wish we got to see her perspective a bit more, but even with all this, a good iyashikei.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SaltyMarshmallow

If you love anything wholesome or romance related, this is the VN that will just keep giving. Scene after scene, development after development. I don't think I've really ever seen a VN that does romanticization of relationships so well that's actually very believable.

One of the largest surprise is that the main character in this VN isn't dense, isn't a 2D board. It is a little generic with the overworking single male, but he has flavor and personality, and isn't a lost puppy to be taken in.

The RO also isn't a generic perfect waifu type, she has flaws and also the VN portrays a very two way street relationship between the two where they both look after each other. It's honestly very heart warming and feels like a real relationship with people who have insecurities and inner thoughts.

I honestly did not think I would type a review of what is an eroge visual novel, but this one hit some heart strings, and isn't just an other standard romance VN. It is however, still relatively straight forward and sex heavy.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lithingwolf

I just have one word for this game is BEAUTIFUL, normally the games that i usually play have stupid or irrealistic stories but this one in not like that, and maybe dont have enough erotic scenes but the story makes you don't care about that and in the end i felt an emptiness when i saw the credits
    my qualification is: 10/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ArmoredRacoon

This game is an absolute gem. Let's be honest, we come here for the sexual content but this game will make you more interested in the relationship between your character and the girl Chihiro and makes you want to quickly get past the sex scenes to continue the story. The pictures are of fantastic quality, story is fantastic, no grammatical errors, and very easy to read and follow. A third way through the game I was way more interested in seeing the characters grow together than the sex scenes throughout the game which are great by the way. The voice acting for Chihiro is fantastic and matches her well. Game also does humor well and makes you care for the characters right away because they can be very relatable which is nice to see.

This is an absolute must play. The game isn't too long, maybe about 4-6 hours depending on how fast you read and never has a boring moment. I know it will sound weird but this game will definitely make you think about things in your own life and may even give you some inspiration to be a better person overall as cliche as it sounds. You will not be disappointed.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Hoplow73

Wholesome romantic story. No cheating or anything too perverse. It's censored but it doesn't take away from the story. Not really animated but the voicing is good and there's music and sound effects through the game.

images are well done and it doesn't feel like every scene is recycled from another game. Nice change from ntr, urination, mind control, domination, blackmail etc. Give it a shot between vampire, dystopian, zombie, gangster games.