Seeking Childish like characters on games

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Sorry my friend but I think it may be hard to find. As you may know, 7th rule of f95 is to not have any characters below age of 18. Altrought I have a few suggestions. Deep Sleep 2 is a really short and simple game, but it has a really young lady. Also, maybe more importantly, Teaching Feeling, the main girl also is... well, underdeveloped in a few areas, if you know what I mean. I also have a few suggestions, but the girls are more like 16-18 years old other than like the twin sister from Insexual Awakening, so I wouldn't suggest them.

kirsty2018

Jun 21, 2018
it not really the age 18+ preferred just childish actions yeah I understand rule 7 and quite rightfly so

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
it not really the age 18+ preferred just childish actions yeah I understand rule 7 and quite rightfly so
By childish actions you mean the "innocence" around the topic of sex? How playful, not sexual, Sam was, like she didn't realize the consequences or what it all meant for man and woman to copulate, she just thought it's a funny activity she'd like to repeat, just like gaming?
Well, sorry then, I don't think I can offer you anything strictly about it. But, still I have a few propositions:
I've just heard something about "Good girl gone bad" having a "good path", so instead of a slutty nymphomaniac you can be just a good girl that's easy to manipulate. Really, if I remember correctly there were "good points" and "bad points" depending on your actions, but I think you can fuck everyone while being "good".
Also, I guess Witch Trainer in some regards? At least in the beginning you are manipulating and blackmailing girls to have sex for points/money/stuff, BUT AGAIN, as I said, it's more of a bargain where you get sex for trivial things other than straight up childish characters.
What else, what else... Well, I told you about Deep Sleep and I think there isn't much more to say, just a kiddo you can touch when she sleeps, but maybe I should elaborate on Teaching Feeling. The girl was a slave and you are receiving her as a payment for your previous job well done. She is kind of aware that you might want to have sex, but at the same by base she is really shy and innocent. With time you can boost her "lust" if you wish to.
Well, I'm yet to play the game, but I think Witch Hunter had a girl that like rebelled against her parents and could be convinced that having sex with Main Character is a way of showing that? I'm really not sure, but she seemed unaware of what sex really is.
And finally, I guess you could search the "shota" or "loli" tag, I can't say I did, but it's also an idea for further research if you plan to.
So in conclusion, sorry, I've played around 40 games and I really can't give you any straight up recommendations, here are just some of my ideas. If you have something else in mind, just ask, and good luck in your search!

kirsty2018

Jun 21, 2018
Yeah the "innocence" like in Man of the house the sister "ashley" just the youmnger sister falling for thr brother

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Maybe Alison from Alison Fall of the Apple - she is very innocent and inexperienced and often behaves a bit childishly because she does not know much about the reality around her.

Also Emma from Hillside is very innocent and inexperienced and sometimes behaves a bit childishly too.

Rogerzr0101

Jul 14, 2020
I would recommend Treasure of Nadia then cause of 2 of the girls one them being Alia her innosence is on anther level.