Collection - Others - Chimeras Game Collection [v2024-02-16] [ChimeraZak]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Incombat

Life with tribe is short and sweet pixel animation and art titles with some creative minigames, which alone warranties 5 stars for this thread(it's screenshots with whitehaired tribe girls).

Instead of engrish, it's got pictures dialogue(which can be hard to understand at first, but once you figure out dialogue pictures are taken from somewhere else from the game as reference, it becomes easier). Also fits the theme of not knowing native's language.

No grind, you just do quests for each girl(finding and bringing them items, and you should collect most items naturally while exploring the game areas), and get unique animations for each(! compare this to many other pixel games). While exploring outside the village, you can get some cgs depending on roll variations(2 for +heart and -heart on each zone random events), and you do combat minigame, which reminded me of old flash games with dodge and hits, but only with keyboard controls. Timing for dodge warning takes some getting used to, but you have required training with dummy for a reason.

What really takes the cake is impregnation royale battle against futa chieftain - you get minigame with zoom on hot mating press with whooping 6 stages of creampie(okay, maybe around 4, but you get some subtle changes past it) and rhythm-based controls. Dev's talent definitely shines through on that one, and leaves one bittersweet that's it's basically the ending. I wish i could see this level of quality in some of those NTR games that use sprites for their scenes.
    Quickest way to get the battle royale is to do laundry quests for two sisters and buy third coin medallion from the shop girl by exchanging loot. Have fun!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

silentndeadly

I'll go through most of them, barring one that my video card doesn't have the drivers to play, nor can download, because Godot is an awful engine sometimes.

Forest Home is legitimately good. It's a tight-control metroidvania that was actually a joy to play on a gameplay level, barring one thing.
    The lewdity in it consists of slimes, tentacles, bestiality, rape, futanari, milking, and cumflation - with a decent dose of vanilla sex scenes if you don't lose. As was the decree of
    Literal Satan (probably) upon the dawn of H-games, over half the scenes are only available when you have lost, but if you don't feel like losing, the gallery unlocks completely upon the final boss' defeat.
    Interesting to note, there are actually two, much smaller, games within the game that you can check on your computer in your house, once it is finished. How there is a wooden computer in a timeframe where halflings require smelting forges, I don't know, but I found them neat little asides that had sleep sex and industrial milking, to round out the fetishes.
    I'd give the game an honest
    9/10 were it not for the dark sections. Platforming is not improved by not being able to see the platforms, and it's certainly not improved by spikes underneath them, nor by flying enemies that hit your off said platforms and into the spikes. That can eat my asshole after a night at Taco Bell, because it almost made me stop playing. It was very doable, but hot damn was it not fun.
    8/10
    Forest Home (Lust Curse) is either going to be a sequel or a remake of the first, and it honestly looks like it's going to be fun on a bun. The movement is better, there are more options than mashing attack, and you start with the double jump instead of getting it more than halfway through the game.
    But, it is super duper not done. The art is missing, most of what is there are placeholders, and it ends within 25 minutes.
    I look forward to it, but it is not done. There is a small amount of smut if you're interested, but there's no gallery to unlock, and only rape brought upon by bestiality, slimes, and goblins.
    Might end up as an 8.5/10, but it's nowhere close to ready.
    The game took a hint from Hollow Knight, or Shovel Knight, and added the ability to bounce off enemies by attacking them from above. Unfortunately it's not nearly as good as either of those, and the timing is very strange and it doesn't work occasionally, regardless of timing.
    It's a lot rougher around the edges than either of the Forest Home options, but it does look adorable, and it can cater to those interested in giantess, necrophilia (sexy ghosts and zombies variety), shotas, and muscle daemon-girls instead of futanari. There is one futanari scene, but it's where the contents ends right now, and trying to advance the rescue of the girl gives you Mabel Se(0_1)for your trouble. If you hit that, you're effectively at the end.
    5.5/10 for now.
    New Life in a New Apartment (15 days game) may have very well been made in 15 days, as it is a buggy mess of a game. If you're playing it, remember that Ctrl+Shift+Esc opens up your task manager, since the menu does not actually work and let you quit it normally.
    Right at the start, you're a futa girl with a normal room-mate that you can screw, and she has the same animations as the final objective, so you can get all the (admittedly nice) lewd content right out of the gate.
    The goal, as it is, is to get your neighbor to find her husband is cheating on her and proceed to dick her down. If you're talking to her, or have a menu opened up, there is a very real chance that clicking anything will soft-lock you as you will be unable to click anything else. Finish every menu before advancing, and don't talk to her too much after you've got her ready for sex, or you might glitch to a hyperspace combination of your room, hers, and the hallway.
    I honestly enjoyed finding out all the ways to break this game more than the actual game, but the sex was well done, but with only six scenes total, shared between the girls.
    For being made entirely 15 days, it's not bad. If it had 16, though, it might stop breaking.

3/10
    _________
    And, unfortunately, I cannot check out
    Live with Tribe. If it's of the same quality as Forest Home, I feel like I'm missing out.
    ~Hypothetical 10/10, I guess, man, I dunno.~
    --__(=__= )__--

If you are going to pick one, though, I'd heartily recommend Forest Home (2.2). Just be ready to turn the brightness on your monitor up whenever you get to the cave areas. Those platforms are legitimate bullshit.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

the5brisbanewatcher

Chimera Game Collection, specifically Life with Tribe. It's like rummaging through an old box in the attic – there's that sense of nostalgia mixed with curiosity about what you might uncover.

Life with Tribe feels like a diamond in the rough. The gameplay is straightforward – no complex mechanics, no overbearing dialogues – which is refreshing in a way, but it's simplicity also leaves you yearning for more depth.

Pros:

• The pixel art is a throwback that's been executed beautifully – the animations flow smoothly.
    • Controls are intuitive, making it accessible from the get-go.
    Cons:

• The game's brevity is its biggest drawback; it ends just as you're settling into its world.
    • It lacks diversity in interactions, especially with the characters being one-dimensional.
    • The post-victory content is underwhelming – there's a sense of 'What now?' once you reach the top.
    The game could benefit from added layers to its endgame – perhaps more strategic elements or consequences that alter the course of gameplay. It feels like the developers have set a solid foundation but stopped short of building the house.

The collection as a whole has its highs and lows. Some bugs and clunky controls across the games can be a nuisance, but the potential for a truly engaging experience is evident.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Willen Farias

Well... Game is really short, easy to understand and play, very straightforward. Almost all S* Animations are not that much, is Okay, but that's about it, with the only exception being the one when you challenger the King of the Tribe (The "Battle"), if the game had more of those... I would problably rate higher, because that one was the only one that turn me on. To be clear, his Style is nice, and Normal Animations are lovely and fluid, and is looking good, but when it comes to most of the Sex stuff... I feel like is missing smth. (This if I'm comparing with Zell Level for Example.)

Also, our brother could have been more creative with content in general, like combat, enemies, defeats, missions, etc... It would have been nice.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Tovarishch69

Great collection of games, if you like side scrollers and pixel animations you won't regret getting these.

Now, the only one I'll review is life with tribe.
    It's one of those hidden gems that you totally overlook, the gameplay is very basic, which might scare away some people and I do think that this game could've been a whole lot better.

Pros:
    - Pixel animations are solid and fluid
    - No long ass dialogues, pro at least for me and for the type of game
    - Basic gameplay, with easy controls and mechanics
    - Shota for a change

Cons:
    - Game is too short in relation to the premise it explores
    - Only one scene per girl, no variety
    - Futa chief never leaves their chair nor does it interact with their harem
    - No replay value or much to do after becoming chief
    - Pregnancy its just a cosmetic option not really a gameplay feature

Recommendations:

- Once you become king there is nothing to do, some more options after that would be great, like actually impregnating the girls
    - Futanari chief cannot challenge you back for the crown, they just lie in defeat at your old home, could be an interesting option for post game were the old chief goes around trying to convince the girls to give them another chance, specially considering that you can replay the ending battle but nothing happens if you lose this time
    - The two guards at the chief house do not have any other cosmetic options apart from naked, you cannot replace them with your favourite girls from the tribe, being able to customize them further or outright replace them would be nice
    - If you lose the battle for the crown instead of a game over it would be better if better if there were actual consequences, like some of the girls getting impregnated by the chief and you being unable to coax them into sex or supporting you for the duration of the pregnancy, only after they give birth could you try to obtain coins from them to challenge the chief again

These were some ideas I had to make the game more interesting, at least from my point of view.

TLDR: It's a cool game albeit quite short, definitely give it a try but it will leave you wanting more.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Eleum

As a fan of pixel games, its a short and sweet kinda fan. Chimera makes cute/fun games with some futanari (if you are into it) with usually linear progression but fun none-the-less. And not to mention the sprite/ pixel animations are top tier (imo) so hopefully you have a nice time as well.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

These games really ought to be broken into their own pages, but anyways, this review is regarding Live with tribe! v0.98

You play a male who was shipwrecked onto a tribal island. Thankfully they're all women and they think you're cute I guess. But it seems like there is a language barrier because there isn't a single word of dialog in the game. You are able to understand what things the girls want, and if you give it to them, they'll let you fuck them. Gameplay is a mix a couple minigames which are very hard to play while fapping (I didn't find any of them hard, beat the plant girl on my first try for example, but they are annoying af), and some light fetch quests. You walk around a 2D world, very casually (AKA slowly). The art and animations are great, but they're not great enough to be sexually compelling without any dialog or character development. I'm not sure who this game is made for. It might as well be a GIF gallery that requires you to fuck around with some minigames in order to see them. There is no story, no dialog, it's... empty. A waste of time, unfortunately, because it could have been pretty good.

For those curious about futa content, the chief of the village is a futa who walks around naked all the time. Interactions with her include an impregnation battle where you are each fighting to impregnate the women in the village, and you can optionally fuck her after you beat her and become the chief, but it's very easy to avoid doing so if you don't want to.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

S@imon

About "Live with tribe! " : Fighting against a plant girl is more difficult than most bosses in DarkSouls. Timings are disgustingly configured (not configured at all, it's more correct to say) 1 star and Dell. I hope for updates - but so far only this way ((
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Astrel

Good games with nice art and very lewd.The animations are great and pixel art is gorgeous. There are some problems that are mentioned in the thread like bugs and no tutorials, but giving that this is a single person from Ukraine doing this, there will be problems.I myself am a supporter of ChimeraZak and I highly recommend supporting him,because he is very passioned about his work
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Slayerz

These games were really intriguing. The foundation is set but the content ends as it's starting to get good. I'd recommend trying them out as they are pretty fun, but you'll get blue balls if you're thinking of getting off from these ones.

They are a bit more challenging than your regular platformer but pretty fun. I've only encountered some bugs in Life in a new apartment. The rest seems to be fine.

Hopefully the dev will add more content or finish them!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Daekas

The Games, some of them, have some interesting things to them, like a somewhat existing soty you want to dig into -
    Sound is okay, visuals, too.

The Problem(s) that put them on a hardpass list for me are the controls. They are so counter intuitive and bad in some of the games, it's no joke.
    And the bugs. Jeez, i ran into them non-stop. Most of them gamebreaking.

Hardpass for me.