VN - Others - Completed - Chloe18 - Back To Class [FREE FULL VERSION] [GDS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gokkun Fan

Chloe's next adventures. The game still holds up well. Humor, cool scenes and of course Chloe, without whom there is no game :) I recommend playing the games in order, and thank the developer for the game. Very good job.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

il4400

I am now totally possessed by the Chloe18 series of games.
    The game is improved from the previous versions because of the gallery and the hints, plus you accumulate points to unlock all the scenes of the previous chapters.
    The scenes are always very nice, the story and situations leading up to the scenes are always very nice, the music gets into your brain!!!!!!
    Everything is perfect, I would only like in the future to have the possibility to change the angle of view for the animated scenes.
    Bravo to GDS and his Team.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

CeeJay2265

Pros:
    - Lots of hot content that's fun and addictive to discover
    - Returning cast of sexy characters w/ a couple of fun additions
    - Adds useful features like stat tracking
    - A better-balanced in-game economy than the original

Cons:
    - Way overdoes the need for grinding
    - Extremely abstruse paths to some achievements
    - Cam-girl mini-game is just bad
    - Billed as "finished" years ago but still isn't

In-Between:
    -
    Way darker underlying themes than the original (might be a feature for some)

Overall, a solid follow-up to the original Chloe18. It's the MC that really makes these games work, a winning blend of sweet and naughty with an impressionable nature but a never-say-die attitude.

There are flaws, to be sure. There are plenty of points where you have to guess at a super-specific and unintuitive chain of actions the dev wants in order to progress. Also, without Chloe and some other great characters, one wonders if the grind-heavy gameplay would be worth it, and the cam-girl mini-game (an obnoxiously loud and visually distracting clickfest) is a rare case of GDS entirely missing that the point of a sex game is the sex.

All of that said, the game is still fun and addictive and Chloe's world a pleasure to explore. Some old favorite characters like Pizza Girl, Carrie and Hannah are back, and new characters like Taylor and Amy are fun (even if very little of Amy's story has been finished). There are useful new features like Chloe's notebook that tracks her stats and relationships, and money in the game is better balanced, neither radically scarce in the early game nor ridiculously abundant in the late game.

Be warned that the material is a lot darker, though. Chloe's original quest wasn't about shaming or bullying anyone, and she wasn't a dope fiend or a blackout drunk. Here, her major arc is about trying to publicly humiliate her "friend" Taylor in particular -- the game being unfinished, we never see that arc's outcome -- and there are whole story branches about substance abuse-related noncon. Basically, "Back to Class" Chloe is a worse person with the capacity to make worse choices and experience weirder shit than in the original game: whether that's a feature or a defect will depend on your personal kinks.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Publius Clodius Pulcher

✓ Excellent renders, many hot chicks.
    ✓ Fluid animations.
    ✓ Handy (for me necessary) cheat code, press 8 in your numeric keypad.

✗ Needs to be kinkier, too vanilla for my taste. Also, too much yuri, which to me it is pretty uninteresting. But if you enjoy both of those things, that's a bonus point in the game's favour.
    ✗ Absolutely tedious to progress, one of the worst grindfests I've ever played (like asking 50 dance for some skill check, for which you'll have to click mindlessly a button and skip the same animation 50 times, every click costing you some energy; and then do the same for progressing every story line).
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Amedeeaa

It's a good game. I won't go into detail on the good parts, they have been mentioned. Why not 5 stars then? I've played the first installment and this is the third. And it feels too much like the first one. Some things are better like you see the progress now in the stats. Some things have remained bad like the saving system and the grindyness. You have to repeat some things very often without progress. And many things feel like a deja vu from the first installment. The entire pizza girl route for example. I guess GDS had the same impression and abandoned that route halfway through, so there are very few events there and even though the game is finished it even says in one event, that it will go on in the next update. The entire glory hole storyline is known, too and the "going to school without panties", too. If you never played a Chloe game, I would recommend the first one rather than this one. If you really like it, give this one a try, it's well enough done.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

trylater

This is a crazy game and with Chloe you get the perfect MC.
    There is so many to explore with jokes an fun on the way that i fallen in love.
    Realy Bad: Safe System and to get some skills. Same action 30 times or more without a real progress will be done.
    Render and Animations are not best in class, but realy good.

Most importantly for me is the fact that i enjoy playing this game.
    Everything else is secondary.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Lucas Martinez

I like this game a lot, but there are two issues for me. Firstly, the grind is really annoying. All of the games in this series are fun, but grinding for hours in total is more annoying than exciting. The second issue is the music. It's annoying too, and it sounds very confusing. Apart from that I do like this game. If these things improved I would rate a 5*
  8. 5.00 star(s)

wotano

a game full of fun, full of sex , full of surprise , really good , and really long , a must to have , multiple area ,lot of event , a big saga , more slutier every scene , easy to handle , not to easy to find all event .
  9. 4.00 star(s)

saucepan35

Underrated gem of a game. It's at its best early on where you don't really feel the grind yet and discover new scenes, characters and locations at a steady pace. In general I would recommend playing it to anyone who likes the puzzle/adventure style. If you're more into on-rails-VNs, this may not be for you.

Later on the game it starts to stumble a bit and the level of grind or just plain repetition becomes a more visible and even a bit painful. In general I think the game would have benefitet from dropping poorly explained and arbitrary stat requirements and just rely on you making the correct choices in the correct order.

The biggest negatives for me were:
    - Some hilariously bad translation/spelling at times - some sentences have words that feel completely random out of place and almost makes me wonder if it was written by google translate?
    - The nightclub: Managing too sober/too drunk, too horny/not horny enough, and running out of time - come back and start over from scratch the next day. More annoying than fun in the end. Removing the time dimension here would have helped a lot.
    - The entire camgirl mini "game" (if it can be called that). It's incredibly poorly explained but the way to play it is basically to not click a certain button and just wait. To get every achievement/combo of which there are A LOT, you just sit through long minutes of doing nothing. A highly realistic representation of a camgirl session to be sure, but not fun gameplay.
    - Certain skill point grinds (corrupting taylor, dance skill) require at least 2x more repetition than they should.
    - I found the decaying slut meter mechanic completely unnecessary and mostly annoying. I quickly just started using the UP button cheat, which is thankfully provided here..
  10. 5.00 star(s)

fegless

The game play is a bit of a grind with you having to repeat things to gain experience and charm etc but it is worth it for the reward of good quality renders and animations.
    I've enjoyed playing the whole series to be honest.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

John Woodbridge

There is all that I love in this game:
    - nice main young girl well designed and not as perfect as a model, but realistic.
    - good story, not so easy to achieve but addictive as well,
    -plenty of interesting characters to interact with,
    -very nice rendering in motion and still pictures like interiors and objects.

Keep it like that and we'll love to continue the story! :p
  12. 5.00 star(s)

GizmoDuck

Brings back the fun elements of the original with updated and improved animation and character design. New characters added to the story to corrupt along with old well known characters returning in this continued adventure of Chloe. Great game with funny humor and the sex and perversions you come to love from the Chloe18 series.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

malcomthevampire

One of the best games out there. May be a little grindy, but very playable. The graphics are a treat and the engine is original. I would recommend trying it to anyone. GDS puts a lot of work into this...you should make sure to play the other Clhoe18 titles as well.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

selectivepaperclip

This game deserves 5/5 for content, but the persistent grind brings it down. I personally think a little bit of grind increases engagement and makes rewards feel more rewarding, but you can definitely overdo, it and all the Chloe games do.

Good things:
    • Achievements list gives you a good idea of how much content you've seen (though not as good of an idea of how to see it)
    • So! Much! Content! -- some is recycled from the previous games but I think it was also uprezzed
    • The engine isn't quite as user-friendly as RenPy but better than most other needlessly slow custom engines
    • You can press the 'up' arrow to freely cheat money and stats
    • No time limit, can't get locked out of any content

Bad things:
    • Sometimes you'll just get stuck at a black screen and have to reload, luckily it autosaves every day so you probably didn't lose much
    • "skip text" option doesn't remember what text was seen across game restarts
    • To see content at the end of a chain of events you will often have to play the beginning of the chain a LOT of times, and the text skip can only speed it up so much. It sucks to get to the end of a long event chain and not be able to do it because while you were grinding out one thing your lust dropped below 9 or whatever.
    Really bad things:
    • Tuning of the game mechanics seems to be needlessly cruel. Why do I have to have a dance skill of 50 to do this interaction? Why not 10?

It's definitely the ultimate expression of a "GDS-style" sex romp and I would recommend it highly, just know that you might want to jump to using that 'up' button cheat ASAP for your own sanity.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

popabear

This is one of the better point-and-click games out there. The story is about Chloe who turned 18 some months ago. Chloe really wants go get on the cheerleading team and will stop at nothing to do so. Since she has already got herself quite a reputation for being a huge slut (continuing on the events from previous titles by the same developer) she needs to take the heat off herself by turning other girls into even bigger sluts. The story feels fresh and the corruption actually has a purpose. It never gets too silly or unrealistic. What sets this one apart from the rest of the pack is the quality and realism of the renders and animations. There are no fantasy sized chests in this game. Overall the game is very fappable. And boy are the animations good! Absolutely 5/5 animation and overall visual presentation.
    This game would be an easy 5 if it wasn't for how over-the-top grindy it is. It's a grind for all kinds of different stat points, a grind for money, a grind every morning she wakes up and needs to take a bath to not have her slut stat drop. A grind for friendship and corruption points. Some events are only unlocked after you've spoken to the same character 25 days in a row (school days that is, so make that 5 weeks in in-game time) This takes several hours to accomplish. The content is really good, but man does the dev make me work for it.
    Recommended if you want a quality point-and-click adult game and don't mind grinding it out for several hours.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

chloe.18.lover

chloe18 is my first non-html fap game.
    it has high and higher quality graphics in every game.
    story of chloe getting inconsistent in every sex scenes, but main focus of game is seeing the sex from a newbie. that is why chloe dont look getting experience most of the time, but that took the fun part of this game.
    chloe18 back to class is in its early phase but i have lots of hope based on the previous games.
    ps: not a native speaker.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Baemz

Based on 0.14
    If you haven't played Chloe18 and Chloe18 vacation yet, you should play them before. This is a direct sequel

+++Great start for the Next Chloe18 game. It contains a good amount of contentso far (about 100 scenes with animations).
    The premise is great aswell since we get to corrupt MORE SHOOLGIRLS.
    The story is somewaht unbelievable but not too absurd. ( Im not here for the plot )

--- Reused Scenes from Chloe18 Vacation
    --- Chloe18 Camgirl is a part of this game (without the upgrading menu)
    ---I can't talk much about the writing since im not a native english speaker but I THINK its okay/good with some grammar mistakes

the biggest flaws:
    -You can skip stat gains by clicking too fast trough scenes (leftclick)
    -Slutlevel decreases per day
    -Right mouse butten textskip feature doesn't work after reloading, so you have to leftclick trough everything again, even if you have seen it 100 times already.
    -You have to grind for stats and relations ( or you CHEAT with the UP button on your keyboard)
    -You can get stuck somewhere when you run out of energy

Overall a great successor of the original games with some flaws. I like it