YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
You need to befriend with Taylor on Yoga games at first, then you will have more options in "hang out" and be able to bike with her.
Mb it depends on friendship or/and corruption of Taylor, because I got all options w/o any yoga skill. The skill of yoga only blocked some options.

matt8403

Jan 23, 2018
U can choose between 2 devil's option before Taylor comes. If u choose the one of options but refuse to describe to Taylor after, then u will have 2 scenes with Taylor for an each option when u'll choose "Chase"
So I figured it out, I needed to do more of the workout quest line first, once I did that, the option became available

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Bugs Found

Did the A Different Place To Workout IV and Don't Call Him Daddy events on the beach. Got the flash and award notices when playing the game. They did not record in the achievements folder. I go back to redo the two events again. No flash and no reward because I already did them I guess. So why the beep is it not recording in the achievements folder?

Have you noticed when you have Chloe work the glory hole from time to time her stats of achievements in pussy, ass,etc. get all scrambled up? That needs to be fixed.

The cam shows are totally screwed up and nearly impossible to complete without wearing a costume.

Excederus

Feb 2, 2018
The only thing I would love to see is the possibility to check the achievements while ingame like in the first game.
Unless I'm just stupid and can't find the button to open it.

matt8403

Jan 23, 2018
The only thing I would love to see is the possibility to check the achievements while ingame like in the first game.
Unless I'm just stupid and can't find the button to open it.
Same! I have to reset the game just to check the achievement progression and it's annoying as hell

Sephiroth87xz

Sep 4, 2018
You could edit chloe18_BtC_auto.ini file to set friendship and corruption of Taylor.
Go to section
[much_friends]
6=friendship
7=corruption
Not work, Tried with 100/200 on both, even yoga and i don't get any new option.

"stolen bike" seems bugged achievement, this is the only achievement of taylor where i have problem.

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Not work, Tried with 100/200 on both, even yoga and i don't get any new option.

"stolen bike" seems bugged achievement, this is the only achievement of taylor where i have problem.
It's not bugged. You need to find trigger that enable bike route. Have you try to just hang out with Taylor in "50s diner" and not to chase donut-thief?

Sephiroth87xz

Sep 4, 2018
It's not bugged. You need to find trigger that enable bike route. Have you try to just hang out with Taylor in "50s diner" and not to chase donut-thief?
Yes i do the first time we go to diner and i get nearly all the achievement of the game, i miss only the cam achievements.

Seems more a bug considered is the only achievement so far not working.

Last edited:

Zeut

Oct 6, 2018
I've the same problem. Every achievement of the game is unlock, but I can't see the option for the bike ride.

What have to make it appear?

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
I've the same problem. Every achievement of the game is unlock, but I can't see the option for the bike ride.

You need to find trigged that enable bike, I got the same choices when I first get out of apartment. I get through diner with no achievement (catch donut-guy, stay with Taylor) then all Yoga with just "keep training" option. Next time I went outside bike option was visible.

Sephiroth87xz

Sep 4, 2018

Yes same for me, now i get every achievement in the game except this, is a bug, hope fixed in the next patch.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes