Cam Girl tip only for costume
Use normal only the pussy panties
When you reach a goal make sure the flames are max and no new cames
300 points wait for the flames and choose your toy/costume
for example costume
click all time on the panties
3000 points wait that the flames max
now choose the toy, now you can click all
4500 points or so the flames are max and now click on the flames you see next Chloe and you see without problems you solve it

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say what you have to do to unlock these events?

EllieCum from Ellie, with love- (wearing the slutty bikini) talk to everyone until the beach is empty,Talk to ellie and choose the first optionEllie kind of helped- (After “the Cum from Ellie”) with love do the same but choose the secondoption

Volleyball#walked into her fate- (a lot of grinding of volleyball is involved) play volleyball until you playduo’s, choose chloe didn't need help, run to the changing room, choose chloe accepted her fateoption#Tried to run from her fate- (after “walked into her fate”) play duos lose and run to changingroom, choose tried to run from one of them option#Almost run from her fate- (after “Tried to run from her fate”) play duos lose and run tochanging room, choose use old man's emotions against him option

1) The problems I have when you wear a slutty bikini you have no option to go to Ellie.

2) When I wear a slutty bikini she want only play when the beach is clear. The Body Builders are there and she run all time away so they are all time there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
try [up] + [UP] + [Up] + [uP] ... have fun .. this game makes any player handsome like the dev;)!

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
I've been having trouble getting the cheat mod to work too. I've been spending most of my energy going to work so I can pay my rent.
You dont have to pay the rent with money, just say you dont have the money, next morning take a bath and you can lower your debt.
To increase energy, dance at home, go to the cheerleader training after class, on the weekend go to the beach, play volleyball and train with the guys (sport bikini). More fittness=more energy.
To earn a lot of money (and increase slut meter), buy the drinks in the school, buy the drink and brownie in the red light district (in the alley you can also find pills), then go to the cafe, speak 3 times with Otaku and then clean the table for all enery you have, refill your energy with the drinks and continue cleaning the table, after a few times Otaku comes to the table and gives you 10 bucks tip. Repeat that 3-4 days and you dont have to worry about money for a few weeks

Reactions: Zontany

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stop streaming and watching 27 tubes at the same time as playing this game!
GDS is heavy AF and this translates to a H.E.A.V.Y AF game also ... Close any RAM guzzlers and
Game on;)!

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
It looks you must do it first to Taylor with the "right" toy (and next time she use the toy at Chloe, so change all toys to get all).
Chloe and Yoga with the Giant and Chloe
Have 36 Yoga
Teased Taylor
Continue
Chloe start first
Thanks, mate! I had a mistake when tried to get these achievements simultaneously instead to do alternatively. Now, I got it! Do you know how to get the clothe 20?

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
Can somebody say what you have to do to unlock these events?

EllieCum from Ellie, with love- (wearing the slutty bikini) talk to everyone until the beach is empty,Talk to ellie and choose the first optionEllie kind of helped- (After “the Cum from Ellie”) with love do the same but choose the secondoption

Volleyball#walked into her fate- (a lot of grinding of volleyball is involved) play volleyball until you playduo’s, choose chloe didn't need help, run to the changing room, choose chloe accepted her fateoption#Tried to run from her fate- (after “walked into her fate”) play duos lose and run to changingroom, choose tried to run from one of them option#Almost run from her fate- (after “Tried to run from her fate”) play duos lose and run tochanging room, choose use old man's emotions against him option

1) The problems I have when you wear a slutty bikini you have no option to go to Ellie.

2) When I wear a slutty bikini she want only play when the beach is clear. The Body Builders are there and she run all time away so they are all time there.
1) When you wear a slutty bikini, Ellie try to give a lesson for Chloe, but only the beach is empty. You need the high level "slut" ;
2) You need to talk with the bodybuilders one or two times so they leave the beach.

Reactions: Dole
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes