chloe18 instillation assistance

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course, we're always happy to help.

All you need to do is wear the skin of 1 Wildebeest on a full Lunar Eclipse with the symbol of the heavenly Depeche Mode drawn onto your chest with a mixture of Tomato and Brown sauce which would almost make it taste like BBQ sauce but not quite.

Then you need to use a plastic party knife to sacrifice 3 chickens on an alter made of paper mache and broken dreams all the while chanting the lyrics to Crossroads by Blazin' Squad.

Do these things my child and the great spirit of the Outer Mongolian Tree Whippet will impart to you all the knowledge needed to double click the .exe

Reactions: mamlas55 and Flecc

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have downloaded a few games but i dont know how to open them to play them, can someone please help?
Check the opening post of a thread when you download a game, there's installation instructions there. Most of the time it's extract the game (as they'll be compressed) and double click the exe file, but sometimes it's a little more complicated.

If you find you can't uncompress them, you may need 7Zip or WinRAR.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Of course, we're always happy to help.

All you need to do is wear the skin of 1 Wildebeest on a full Lunar Eclipse with the symbol of the heavenly Depeche Mode drawn onto your chest with a mixture of Tomato and Brown sauce which would almost make it taste like BBQ sauce but not quite.

Then you need to use a plastic party knife to sacrifice 3 chickens on an alter made of paper mache and broken dreams all the while chanting the lyrics to Crossroads by Blazin' Squad.

Do these things my child and the great spirit of the Outer Mongolian Tree Whippet will impart to you all the knowledge needed to double click the .exe
Probably not the answer he was looking for but 10/10 for amusement factor