VN - Others - Completed - Chloe18 [v1.02] [GDS]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: 1.02]
    Final Rating: 3,5

Ok, I didn't have the patience to do everything the game show that is possible by the achievements, but I played until I found it nice.

• Story: The story is weak. The protagonist and some people are just plain stupid. But the game is not mainly about this (right?) (2/5)
    • Originality: Even though there are lots of VNs like that. This one has a good sandbox for a simple game in like 150MB. (4/5)
    • Renders: Not the best. Look like something from 2008 games, but still hot. (3/5)
    • Sound: I just turn this off because I was having a headache. (1/5)
    • Playability: The game fails in pointing where should you go after doing something to progress with the story. So I think that in this point, it is bad. (2/5)
    • Performance: No problems whatsoever. (5/5)
    • Bugs: There is a good problem in this game, if you buy the Going Out clothes, you can buy another cloth without the money. Also pointing to the fact that the landlord most of the time in my game was getting credit o_O (6/5)
    • Animations: They are simple, but good for the size of the game (4/5)
    • Amount of content: I don't know. From the achievements, the game look like it is big. But I don't know. (3/5)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

One of the best games I have ever played. it will be on my top list. This game is filled with Incredible scenes, lots of content, fun to play, and excellent MC. But there's a lot of grinding. looking forward to playing the next sequel as well. good job developers. keep up the good work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gokkun Fan

One of my first erotic games, which I remember very well and warmly.

I really liked Chloe from the very beginning - as a game character. I am glad that the developer and the game itself have been successful and Chloe's next adventures have been created. I definitely recommend this title
  4. 5.00 star(s)

toxic4u

This game is one of my top 5. Has it all. I will try to detail it.
    +
    1. Characters
    Very sexy teens (rare to find in the ocean of MILFs games offered.
    2. Scenes
    OK, not the best camera sometimes, but, still has nice scenes.
    3. Story
    I like games with corruption, so this one gets a plus for having it. Also interesting side stories.
    4. Tags
    This is my personal taste, but I like games with multiple penetrations, school settings, corruption, and female character (this is a nice way to circumvent the hated NTR tag - which I like, lol), and have the girls have more fun, freely with multiple men.

-
    not much to say here. Maybe, as said an improved camera. Also, the fact that are so many games with almost the same story. I would love one integrating all the other games, including Travis, maybe Renpy, and an easier save and load system.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Justin9989

Fantastic! So much content and the female protagonist is kind of hot. So what if she was based on a cam girl. The story is pretty awesome and the renders are ahead of their time. I wish there was not so much grinding but that is what keeps you coming back for more. Plenty of hours of gameplay here. The scenes are hot, the outcomes are variable and the DEV has other content out there. If you don't like this game, you are on the wrong site.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Degenubis

Version Played: 1.02 Windows

Let me start by saying that Chloe18 is the game that got me into visual novels. I find the idea behind the story - descent of a decent ordinary girl into a slut chasing her dream no matter the cost - to be very attractive. But at the same time, this overall is quite an average game that

Positives:
    1. There's a ton to do - an awful lot of scenes and achievements to get if you want to see them all. It's a real timesink.
    2. Variety of scenes, scenarios, kinks, is very good. There's definitely something for everyone (though people not appreciating rape might struggle with many scenes).
    Negatives:
    1. There's a lot of grinding in the game. Most of the content is locked behind either stat or money grinding, and you'll have to spam through a load of days to get your stats high enough.
    2. The plot is flimsy. I like the idea of the story, and a lot of the scenes have good ideas in them, but the narrative linking them together is lacking / missing. A lot of the time it feels like just a lot of random scenes rather than a story.
    3. My biggest peeve is the lack of proof-reading or proper translation. A lot of dialogue doesn't read as "human", it feels forced, and is worded unnaturally. This takes you right out of the immersion.
    4. No real ending. The game just "stops".
    5. The art is so small natively. It's a shame because I think a lot of it holds up and looks pretty decent, but it's hard to appreciate it when you have to stretch it to high heaven.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Redfoolish

Really captures the semi-reluctance of the corruption genre without ever making it feel NTR. Chloe in these games discovers her sexuality. She often says she wants to do something else, but she always enjoys the sex scenes. The frequency and the availiblity of the sex scenes is great. The only downside is that the game can be a bit grindy and you need to repeat things to progress.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

philtwo

was looking forward to playing a female protag 3DCG game but the game was so bland i had to drop it after a couple hours. at first i thought the gameplay or story would make up for the 3DCG being as bad as it was but it didn't. there are a lot of bugs. there's plenty of content though which is the only positive i could find.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

AlexAquasky

Awesome scenes, lot of content, fun to play, nice MC. The story progresses gradually and keeps you entertained. Scenes are hot and spiced with healthy humor. There is some grind, but it's not annoying.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

sadfuck

Version Played: 1.02

I had long balked at the idea of a female protagonist, but this game put that to rest. This was my first exposure to the "corruption" genre and the idea that you can take Chloe down this route was something I found incredibly hot. There is a lot of content here with tons of scenes. The story is paper thin, but still manages to provide decent motivation and backdrop.

Positives:
    + Devs do a good job of making Chloe plain yet desirable as well as showing her corruption
    + Lots of kinky, outrageous situations

Negatives:
    - Fairly grindy, though things start to pick up once you get into the gameplay groove
    - Not a ton of variety in terms of the day to day gameplay due to the above
    - The game can be a little mean to Chloe
    - English is a little shaky

There are some scenes that are borderline in terms of consent, but the game generally does a good job of assuring you that Chloe is enjoying herself.
    If you've never played a female MC, corruption game before, Chloe 18 is a great place to start!

Like it? Try: Other games in the Chloe series, Good Girl Gone Bad
    Note to Devs: Thanks for the great game!
  11. 1.00 star(s)

lutra_lovegood

Story and writing is poor. Game starts with Chloe wanting to get into the cheerleaders, goes to want to change so she can get in, and gets tattoos and piercings out of nowhere, says fuck off to her dad and leaves. And I could I have even overlooked how the story jumps the gun and skips that period of character development if it was written better and if that wasn't the first 3 minutes of the game. Another example, one character says they'll go to the changing room (somehow they're at a beach and there's only one), transition to an interior and you get a single line of text saying "At the changing room" like it wasn't obvious (to be fair if you look at the CG it really isn't obvious where they are). And in said changing room Chloe protests about changing in front of a girl that already saw her completely naked in another changing room only a week earlier.

So on to the environments. They are lousy and look like they belong in a sad dream, not in a real world. The "Not Walmart", for example, is clearly not a Walmart because that's not how any supermarket or grocery store looks like, except maybe in a smut scene. I'm not sure what the changing room is supposed to be made of, tiles maybe? Either way they don't line up and look worse than the textures for a Source mod.

UI is so atrocious I wouldn't have made worse if I tried. It's easily one of the top ten worst UIs I've seen, and that's being generous. No wonder none of the preview screenshots show any UI. Transparency galore.
    Did I mention the text isn't even kept neat in a textbox at the bottom but gets all over the place? And the colours often blend with the CGs? Video games in the 90s had already figured how to do both fixed and relative text boxes, come on!

Similarly the font used for the story/dialogues is mind boggling, I made comics by hand that were easier to read than that (and I was a dumbass who didn't use a ruler for the lettering when I did have one for that). It's funny because the game does use a font easier to read everywhere else.

Music is dreadful and very repetitive, got tired of it after 5 minutes and muted the game.

And I'm not going to get into the cinematography but the game breaks the 180 rule in the first 10m.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

kingchurr0

For the love of god, keep adding content! This is hot af! Though it might be different from your typical renpy engine game, it delivers hot content as you go along. One thing to note is that some of the events are bullshit sensitive on what they want you to do to trigger the scenes, so a walkthrough is advised
  13. 1.00 star(s)

MG_

For a person who prefers non NTR, incest theme VNs, I completed this game in a hesitant way, as I mistakenly assumed it's an incest story bcoz of the tag, and got it downloaded. When I'm offline and don't have any my preferred VNs/updates, I try other ones.

Therefor it has an incest story just as a short side story with Carrie and her bro (as a whole, it's also a disappointment).

If you like me prefer non NTR and/or incest theme VNs, you may freely avoid this game. If not my mistake I wouldn't have played it, and as I know it already, I'd not regret not playing it.

I'd give lowest point to the gameplay, in short - it's a total mess and a huge pain (in the ass, toothache, headache, you say), and I don't mean just grinding (usually performing same actions repeatedly for gaining certain points required for advancment).

I don't judge looks/styles of the characters, as it's a matter of taste, though all the girls - Chloe, Carrie, Pizza girl - are out of most tastes, Imho, as are from mine, and the whole story, which can stand. For those who like this kind of kinks, I'd rate for them as 2.5/5 other than the gameplay, but speaking generally, from my point of view, this game is a waste.

For the rest, you may check the reviews down here which are rated 2 and less. I mostly agree with them. Rates over 3 are absolutely overrated, Imho.

Partially, grinding can be avoided by the save editor. There's also the saved files and clarified walkthrough (https://f95zone.to/posts/4889759)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Armelle69

I have to say, it's a huge disappointment.
    The votes in here are quite positive and nearly unanimous, the tags are hopeful...
    But this game is just a chore.

For information : I founded a cheat system, a bit complicated, but it works (a little) : I don't like grind, and I really don't have enough time in my life to endure tens hours of pure grind "just for the fun of grind".
    So, I began the game with max energy, charm, intelligence, fitness and of course, desire.​
    I also unlocked all the outfits, and got a lot of food right from the beginning.​
    But well.. that didn't change a lot of things...​

The system is a complete disaster :
    • no real save system (is it lazyness to not have created it ? Or intentionnal ? Then for what purpose, except anoying players ??) (and only 2 slots... really ??)
    • not enough energy to do what you need to do. Even with the "maximum cheat", you only can do things half the days.
      => How the fuck can it be playable without cheat, with food that can't even nourrish you enough, and with a ridiculous amount of energy ? Even with the maximum cheat mode, I feel really limited. Much (SO MUCH) more then in real life (and it's supposed to be a game...)
    • absolutely no hint
    • no sign of any evolution in your paths (relations, actions, goals...). Some scenes are unlocked sometimes, well, ok, but what is the point ?

The possibilities of the game are "at the least" very narrow :
    What can you do in week-end ? well... Beach ok, and... that's all.
    A park ? Great ! But closed 90% of the time, including weekend... Yes, a park that's closed on weekend, it really does exist, and only in this game : it's a monopoly !

It seems that you have to complete 4 paths at the beginning :
    • cheerleader thingy (which will need sexy underwear, that I have, but can't wear at school => dead end (until an event triggers by itsel and by pure chance, out of nowhere, I suppose ??))
    • photograph path, nerd/exhibitionism path, work at the bar
      => all 3 only exist at the exact same moment of the day (and only working day of course)
      => that limitation is completely useless, and purely counterproductive.
      And yes : the creator put some real efforts in this, only to be able to add some grind over the existing grind. And in the only purpose to take away some pleasure in the game.
      He really wanted it to be as uninteresting as possible, and in that, he managed with a wonderful talent.
    Everything happens the exact same way everytime you do things. And you have to do them often. Not any random event, nothing evolves.

The reactions of what happened or what you are wearing are inexistant :
    • The first time I see the photographer, no problem, I'm naked. Strange, and a bit extrem, but well, ok, so be it.
      => But after that, I only can pose with 98% of the body covered
      ... Where is the logic in this ?
    • You put the slutty school outfit when you go to school ?
      Well, sorry but no : you discover that you actually wear the clothes of your old puritan grandma when scenes occure.
    There are still bugs
    With the "take 3 guys underwears" dare, to please some cherleader bitch :
    I went around 5 times to steal them in locker :I found only 1 underwear ; then only money-, and 3 times with the shower guy, I don't know how many underwear I got with that. And nothing else occures...
    => Well, I thought (hopped ?) I had enough (but not sure)
    I went to the girls, chose the "dare" item, and... all the menus disappeared. Nothing happened, nothing was possible. I had to close the game and restart it.

The story :
    The most important !
    Ok, the plot is interesting, and hopeful. It seems that the character will really evolve, which is a big PLUS...
    But the render...
    1. The MC is really unpleasant. It's not really motivating.
      Bad looking, ok, but not a real problem : it's cool to have at last some "normal-looking girl" sometimes ! That is absolutely not the problem.
      But she has NO PERSONALITY, like, at all !! She just endures events when they arrive. Her big choice at the real beginning ("Ok, from now on, I will be sexy !") was promising, but it ended up just right here : after that, she just follows. Without emotion, without asking herself any question. Like a doll without any mind.
      For the creator, "naive" means "idiotic".

2. Being insulted again, and again, all the time, sorry but... not exciting. At all.

3. You only meet the worst dorks of the town, yoohoo, it's really fun !!!
      - The cheerleader is one of the 10 worst bitches of the hemisphere. Ok, such bitches do exist, but it's really no fun to play with them. Well, If there was only her, ok, why not, but...

- The photograph is the worst one I ever met in a game
      => Insulting his models, really ??? The only reason I went there is because I hopped it'd be necessary to unlock things after that...
      Not any real girl would go to such an asshole after the first meeting.
      Even the most naive of the world (even, the most idiotic, by the way...)

- The first guy you talk to is the guy at the beach. You were a complete virgin ingenuous and you had to make him ejaculate
      => it could have been a very cute and funny scene.
      => But no, it's just a 100% asshole, and he just rapes her.
      And for the MC ? Not shocked, no, it's just like another normal event in anybody's life.

4. It's a pre-written story, not a game, cause you can't really chose what's happening, even in the tyniest detail :
      - the first scene, at the beach ? Well, you just have NO choice. You're just violated. Because, well, why not ? ...
      ... I imagine that some asshole dorks find the scene very funny ("Ark ark, he put the penis inside the vagina, it's cooool, ark ark")... And the creator is probably one of them.
      => It would have been easy to just let the player choose : only handjob, blowjob, pussy-rub, or vaginal penetration...
      => But no, no choice at all, eveything is already written, you just have to endure the scene, even if it makes you puke.
      - At the bar, scene with the "otaku" : why don't you have the choice to accept or refuse what he's asking ? It could be fun, with really no effort to put that in place (5 lines of dialogue, no image to create), you could have "negociate" your purity...

Overall :
    • Intersting plot at the beginning, completely ruined by implementation
    • The manifest intention of the creator to make his game difficult !
      But not with an intriguing story, no : just artificially, with the system.
      . No real save system => just to irritate players
      . No information of how you evolve => just to not letting them know if they really grind in the dark for nothing, or if what they do is useful.
    • the manifest intention of the creator to make his game unpleasant : no fun, no pleasure, just grind (and nasty events for the MC).

Splendid mess !!
    Good intention at the beginning, completely ruined.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

There is a lot to like about this game. Except everything technical. I liked the story and the girls were pretty. The renders were really pretty and the game was overall way better then I thought.

But, everything technical related on how grindy the game is, how everything functions, the energy system, UI is god awful, (and idk if anyone else had this issue but random screen tearing on the game??).

I think this game just would have been better off being a pure visual novel without all of the random stuff thrown into it or just another renpy game. (or at least something that makes you feel more comfortable while playing).

Overall its a great game if you can get past all the technical issues.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Jacktheripper5060

This is one of the best games having a female protagonist. I love the RPG aspect of it that motivates us to play. I also love the humor, and the taboo. The week point is the UI I'd say, it's a bit junky, but it's not enough to make the Chloe18 any less than excellent.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

il4400

Excellent saga of games dedicated to Chloe's adventures or dissaventure, the graphics of the animated scenes is very well done and the sound is very nice too. The plot of the game and the various stories are well studied. The plot of the game and the various stories are well studied. Unfortunately, sometimes it's a bit boring having to recycle the energy by eating and having to increase the various levels necessary to continue the story becomes very repetitive but then you get used to it, luckily there is the save editor. Cmq overall chloe 18 is a good product, as most games need a well made guide to unlock all the contents, unfortunately there is no replay gallery.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

blakrovv

I really hate the whole gameplay here. There's just too much grinding for very little paths to choose from. You spend a couple hours just barely making a living and then, you don't get to choose how to have fun. The energy/stamina system is just frustrating. Graphics/animations are low quality and the screen layout lacks effort.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The game is different, and fresh, quite grindy.
    Renders are not the best and 4:3 screen ratio in 2017-20 is kind of not enough. Animations are quite good though, i definetly want to see moreof this developer.
    But:
    Chloe almost never takes the lead, she is just a cum dunmpster, doesnt have any personality, she is just retarded and ends up being raped or misled or coerced into having sex.
    Game goes like this:
    Chloe is mislead to do something, she does something, someone wants to fuck her, she says no, she gets fucked. She says yes, somebody forces her to do something she doesnt agree. If chloe doesnt agree you dont complete the quest. After reading "shes wet, it means she likes it" 200 times, gets tiring. Theres so much rape a normal person can take.

Writing is kind of parody-ish but it feels lazy, a cheap porn kind of lazy. Still not a bad game game per se.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Hitman98

Too much grind, the main girls is actually hot and i like her but the grind kill this game, it baffle me how a porn game could have so much grind, i cannot for the life of me understand the point of it.

I didn't finish it but i liked the corruption aspect and the sex scene, but yeah to get to them is a challenge.

Would not recommand and it's a shame, it wouldn't take much to fix this game ad make it a good time !