Seeking Choice heavy Japanese VNs

Aug 17, 2019
There are a ton of visual novels on the site but I'm not a fan of Kinetic Novels or ones where you only get a couple of choices throughout the game aand they have almost no impact on the story or characters. Anyone got any recomendations for VNs, preferrably Japanese, that are heavy on the decision making and what it affects? I'm talking games that are flowchart/spreadsheet levels of choice heavy.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
There are a ton of visual novels on the site but I'm not a fan of Kinetic Novels or ones where you only get a couple of choices throughout the game aand they have almost no impact on the story or characters. Anyone got any recomendations for VNs, preferrably Japanese, that are heavy on the decision making and what it affects? I'm talking games that are flowchart/spreadsheet levels of choice heavy.
Fate/Stay Night?

Aug 17, 2019
Fate/Stay Night?
I mean I guess that's the big one, but I was thinking about smaller, lesser known ones. If I had all the time I could need, believe me I'd try play them all, but there are so many on the site I just kind of need a few jumping off points, so to speak.
I've already played games like Clannad, Air, Little Busters, Monster Girl Quest and Katawa Shoujo before I joined the site, but seeing so many on here is just a bit overwhelming to a relative newbie.

Dec 25, 2017