VN Ren'Py Chosen (Dev Thread)

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Title.png

Chosen will be a VN with elements of a managment/simulation game with high quality animations and characters made in Studio Neo/HS2.
The game is being made on unity, and so it allows me to introduce a lot of new and interesting mechanics into the novel,
one of these mechanics would be a pregnancy system, skill/obedience/lewdness system with managment mechanics.

If u are interested i will launch a discord server soon enough and it will allow you to give your own ideas for characters/mechanics/scenarios/fetishes aside from getting them from under this thread and im pretty much up for doing anything.

And for the final subject, i will release all of the character cards after i'm done making them and i also accept commissions for cards if you like what you see.

Plot down below​
0.png

You have been CHOSEN.
Through the power of your many wet dreams, you have woken up and attracted a succubus that yearns for power.
Now with her power and training you are destined to score every single hot chick in your vicinity just as the ads have foretold.
Truth be told the only limit is your own imagination.
2021-10-01T01-36-44.gif

Last edited:

Famyn

May 7, 2021
well, the demoness is is pretty hot looking, I'm going to keep an eye out for this

Reactions: Havgar

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
While the game is still being made enjoy a new not so seamlessly looped render with Naamah as she is in the middle of a little
make-over

2021-10-16T19-48-28.gif

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Sup sup, today i want to present the 2 new main characters in the game.

First off say hello to Susan,

HS2_2021-10-22-00-43-28-416.png

A math teacher that started the story of the game, because of her looks and attitude that made you soo pent up Namaah took notice of you.

And now the 2nd character, Caroline
HS2_2021-10-21-22-29-27-942.png

Your caretaker, when it comes to anything you know that you can rely on her, and surely Namaah will want you to take advantage of that.

And now for the other news, Namaah got a small makeover HS2_2021-10-22-00-02-44-866.png

Nothing really much, just wanted to make her look more refined.

And now for the other other news, i have an idea of a reward system that Namaah would provide.
In short when u score/impregnate somebody Namaah will reward you with some of her power, enabling you to do all kinds of things including making somebody do things they wouldnt normally do. BUT aside from affecting existing characters id like to introduce a whole different reward, Poll chosen characters.
Would it be original ideas that stem from the community around the game, or characters from other games, Namaah would able to materialize them into the game for a certain price.

And now for a little taste of characters that ive been working on

HS2_2021-10-21-22-16-17-368.png
Mona from genshin impact, made her by editing an already existing card and adding detail
Link to the original card:
(In the middle of asking for permission of usage in the card in the first place, will do it from scratch if there will be any problems)

HS2_2021-10-21-23-31-05-983.png

Alexstrasza, a card that is heavily work in progress and made completely from scratch.

0.png

And an ye olde scene that i made back in the day, just to use as a preview of things to come.
She was made by editing Zetjet's card, link:

But anyway after im done making the core main characters, and some art im going to pump out as much code as i can.
The progress so far with coding is that i got a working dialogue system in place soo pretty much for an alpha build all i need is only a working ui, and when im done with the alpha ill create a discord server so i can get more feedback there.

Id really appreciate feedback right now while im in the middle of creating all of these characters so i can improve my work.

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Sup, this is probably the last post of the new characters that will be put into the game, there will be more of them but as of right now id like to finish coding the game and atleast release the first alpha version of the game.
As u can expect the first release of the game wont be big in the content department, there will be a lot of missing features that will be added as the game progresses towards final release.

As for the characters:

Meet your classmate and roommate, Jennifer
HS2_2021-10-30-20-07-50-382.png

And her bestfriend July
HS2_2021-10-30-23-50-06-844.png

The secound caretaker Holly
HS2_2021-10-30-23-08-35-785.png

And the principal of the university that u are attending Mary
HS2_2021-10-30-23-46-44-566.png

While playing skullgirls i got some inspiration, and i made Eliza inside HS2 (All of these characters from other media will be added down the line, when i implement the Namaah reward system)
HS2_2021-10-31-00-31-36-421.png

And for a disclaimer all of these looks are not final and these poses do not represent the in-game content (I just took quick screenshots of them so i dont waste time on unnecessary things and can focus on the project itself).

And as for the release date the goal for me is to release the first build in the next 2 weeks.

As for voice acting inside the game, ofc there will be none in the dialogues, but in the naughty scenes ill add sound effects to make the experience more enjoyable.

And thats pretty much it, theres a lot to work on so ill start full force on the code tomorrow, implement the necessary features so i can release atleast a preview of the game and the content inside of it, and go from there.

Id appreciate some feedback in the meantime.

Reactions: Reifon

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Taking in the fact i need to rewrite some of the code, im pushing the release of the alpha to the next week.
Sorry about that

Havgar

Developer of Chosen
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2019
Im switching the project from unity to ren'py.
The release is till aimed at this week.

In the meantime some of the characters had their designs upgraded to match the quality of others, i will post their looks later on in the day.

The only scrapped thing because of the switch is the 3d environment i tried to make as a hub, didnt even mention that before but the game will be full on 2D as of right now.

Reactions: Reifon