VN - Ren'Py - Christina [Ch. 2] [Mircom3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

lordrango

Chapter 2

Nothing really stands out at this point. Maybe the models, they're good, but other than that it is your run of the mill female protagonist game.

The story is supposed to be realistic but you sort of have very stupid behavior by what are supposed to be very smart people. A young lawyer (our MC) starts working in a large law firm and on the first day two senior partners in the firm start touching her and saying how glad they are there is a pretty face at the firm now.
    A senior lawyer would know better than to do that to a young female lawyer because that is potentially a career ending lawsuit right there.
    Little things like that force quite a bit more effort on the part of the player when it comes to suspension of disbelief.

We're given quite a few choices, but we never seem to really be in control of the MC, we're sort of observers who periodically decide what happens to her.

There's almost zero adult content. We have nudity, groping and witnessing a couple doing it in the park.

If you don't care about the story and only look for nice graphics, come back after a few updates, that part shows some promise. I'm not sure if the story can improve by much, but hey - you never know.

Right now it feels like 3 star game, with potential to be in the 2-4 range. I don't think it can reach 5*, but likewise it is hard to imagine quality dropping to such a degree to reach 1*.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

Model is nice, story is fine, basic but fine. That being said here is nothing here to mention nor worth the download at present. There is little to no content and even less lewd. I suggest wait until a few updates and come back.