Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
baap36885
Model looks good. I haven't tried the game yes.
I am curious....Will you include any femdom/foot fetish contents? ;)

Reactions: sidsan

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
You need to play through the entirety of the latest version of the game. When you get to the end, you'll be asked to enter the code to view the patron version of the game, which is an additional scene involving the mom and her two children.
Thanks

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
LMAO i should give him a reward, what no. I should give him a reward, what no. I should give him a reward wait for it... Almost what did i even play. The choices on here barely any impact and very boring

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You need to play through the entirety of the latest version of the game. When you get to the end, you'll be asked to enter the code to view the patron version of the game, which is an additional scene involving the mom and her two children.
the mom and her two children doing what??!!
Please do not tell me we will be forced to do any thing without our choice in this game.

Reactions: D.kule152

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
the mom and her two children doing what??!!
Please do not tell me we will be forced to do any thing without our choice in this game.
It's been a while since I played the game, but I believe there are options on how the scene plays out. Or else just don't play the patreon version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
How do I play the demo first? I click on the option and all it does is tell me it's available in the main folder which it's not.

Reactions: Icekatana

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v1.0c (190MB)
PC: -
MAC: -

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's been a while since I played the game, but I believe there are options on how the scene plays out. Or else just don't play the patreon version.
I didn't have a choice on any of it. The scene with the kids started up after the blackout and next thing I know I'm getting an incomplete ending screen. This was my first time playing, is there always an end scene like that at the end of chapter?

I never put the code in for patreon either, does that scene mess up the continuity of the game.. as in it's not canon??

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes